Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think this should be implemented?

  • Yes

    Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Yes, but with changes

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    16
D

Deleted member 48685

Guest
Just don't move anyone to the other team, when other people (rage)quit, It's their choice. People on your own team shouldn't be punished by being moved to the other team.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom