Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
On bedrock Blockwars, you frequently get the issue where your friend in the party is put on the other team and you don't notice because you have to look around every game. I've had an a idea about how to make it easier to notice and work out. During the waiting phase, you should be able to see who is on the other team with a message in the action bar that would look something like this:
1597273817189.png

This would obviously update as people join and will be visible until the cages drop, where the colour of their names is the colour of their team. This could be included in all 2 team games, which may be released in the future.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
This suggestion should be added, not for nothing, but because then you can realize that your teammates have moved to the other team.

That way you can't be trolled or at least be noticed.

I like it. Keep it up.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I would like this to be implemented. That way you can see your opponents and, if you are in party, notice if your partner is in the same team quickly.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Can't you just ask him what team ur in I do this on Java with my friend when we play together.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Can't you just ask him what team ur in I do this on Java with my friend when we play together.
On java, you can easily just press tab but bedrock has really poor tab feature. Players are often shadowmuted as well. At least 1/4 of my friends are currently shadowmuted, so they would have to use discord etc. It's not always easy.

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
On java, you can easily just press tab but bedrock has really poor tab feature. Players are often shadowmuted as well. At least 1/4 of my friends are currently shadowmuted, so they would have to use discord etc. It's not always easy.
Oh you guys don't use discord, then yes maybe this is usefull. BTW I thought you played Java block wars? Since when ur play bedrock?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom