Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Art3m1sTV

Jul 9, 2018
I've been playing BlockWars a lot lately, and just recently, I've come across an issue where the enemy team can go into spawns and kill other players getting ready to get back in the game after being tagged out. Even though this has only happened twice to me, I can find it very annoying that a lot of enemies can stay inside the spawn area and proceed to kill reviving players while another guy can go and capture the flag without any worries. This can make the game unfair for the team being attacked and eventually might rise more complaints.

Anyways, I suggest that if you are in spawn, you stay safe from harm until you leave the spawn platform (or a 3x3 space) and that you can't be safe from it if you get off, then get back on. What I mean by that is that you can only be safe right when you spawn. But you can't attack from that 3x3 platform unless you had already left the platform and had not gotten tagged out. Anyways, I hope to hear back about the recommendation and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Art3m1s

(Note: This thread has already been looked into and deemed useless by Art3m1sTV)

Last edited:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I've been playing BlockWars a lot lately, and just recently, I've come across an issue where the enemy team can go into spawns and kill other players getting ready to get back in the game after being tagged out. Even though this has only happened twice to me, I can find it very annoying that a lot of enemies can stay inside the spawn area and proceed to kill reviving players while another guy can go and capture the flag without any worries. This can make the game unfair for the team being attacked and eventually might rise more complaints.

Anyways, I suggest that if you are in spawn, you stay safe from harm until you leave the spawn platform (or a 3x3 space) and that you can't be safe from it if you get off, then get back on. What I mean by that is that you can only be safe right when you spawn. But you can't attack from that 3x3 platform unless you had already left the platform and had not gotten tagged out. Anyways, I hope to hear back about the recommendation and I hope you have a great day!

Sincerely,
Art3m1s
You are already invincible for a couple of seconds when you respawn, although that invincibility should be removed upon attacking someone.
So this isn’t actually necessary.
Besides, that would only make players go Alk even more because if they don’t move they just won’t die and ruin their stats.
So -1

Reactions: Lilleh__

Art3m1sTV

Jul 9, 2018
I know people can be afk, but if teammates are always afk, that will let the enemy capture the flag and win.

Besides, the part I am talking about is that as you respawn, they can stay there and keep tormenting you as you get ready. Especially in Aces, where the spawn is closed in and has only one way out.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I know people can be afk, but if teammates are always afk, that will let the enemy capture the flag and win
So you’re saying that if being Afk benefits the team opposite to the one abusing this 3x3 safe area it’s fine?
If the players are somehow encouraged to just stay Afk Block Wars would become an exp farming game, and that’s not good what the game needs is to have active players.

Reactions: Cutee

Art3m1sTV

Jul 9, 2018
@Elivat What I am saying is yes it can keep them safe, but only after they respawn. Exp farming is bad, yes, but I would doubt everyone on the team would stay AFK. Besides, they wont get achievements, improvements, etc. if they do stay afk. If so, then why would they even join if they are going to be slacking off? Finally, players are kicked out of the server if they stay AFK for the duration of the game.

Art3m1sTV

Jul 9, 2018
nah, ive seen players afk for 5+ hours in a party farming wins
Well, they might've moved around a bit, but usually, they'll be kicked within 15 minutes if they stay afk and not even move at all. Basically, the idea is not only for afk players, but for people who need to ready up instead of being killed instantly, like if you needed to use the restroom or anything else that left you afk for a minute, then you can prepare yourself in-game and irl,for example, if you need to get a forum post posted or put on a pair of headphones, then you can do that and get in the game afterwards, so other players are not getting free kills while you get ready to get back in the game.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Well, they might've moved around a bit, but usually, they'll be kicked within 15 minutes if they stay afk and not even move at all. Basically, the idea is not only for afk players, but for people who need to ready up instead of being killed instantly, like if you needed to use the restroom or anything else that left you afk for a minute, then you can prepare yourself in-game and irl,for example, if you need to get a forum post posted or put on a pair of headphones, then you can do that and get in the game afterwards, so other players are not getting free kills while you get ready to get back in the game.
Are you suggesting this or saying its already a thing? sorry xd

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
@Elivat What I am saying is yes it can keep them safe, but only after they respawn. Exp farming is bad, yes, but I would doubt everyone on the team would stay AFK. Besides, they wont get achievements, improvements, etc. if they do stay afk. If so, then why would they even join if they are going to be slacking off? Finally, players are kicked out of the server if they stay AFK for the duration of the game.
Well first of all, those things you said weren’t clear in the suggestion itself. Second, this is completely unnecessary you already have invincibility for a couple of seconds. Why adding a “safe area” to solve a problem that has already been solved? And if this was implemented there would be too many things to take into account. Too much effort for nothing.

Art3m1sTV

Jul 9, 2018
Well first of all, those things you said weren’t clear in the suggestion itself. Second, this is completely unnecessary you already have invincibility for a couple of seconds. Why adding a “safe area” to solve a problem that has already been solved? And if this was implemented there would be too many things to take into account. Too much effort for nothing.
@Elivat I have seen what mistakes I have made and what you explained, and saw that this recommendation should be deemed useless. Also, there are bigger issues than this that I have started looking into (not the ones you posted) and thought that they need more explaining than this. Anyways, Thanks For your Feedback!

Sincerely,
Art3m1s

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
Top Bottom