Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Gets a purple hat and a stone sword. Can't see it's own health but can see all enemies by spectral effect.(only the seer can see this) The ninja even if cloaked is affected by this.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Lots of kits! Maybe a chestplate? Cool. Definatly different. Purple would be a fun color!

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Players can already detect ninja kits if they carefully look for particles and any "floating" items. Good idea, but the user can already see his own health shown in the hotbar.

Having the ability to see enemy HP is made redundant though thanks to damage indicators.
It's not that easy to detect ninja if you are not looking for them since you are ussually busy doing something else.(unless you have particles set to max) Also I said this kit allows you to see the location of the enemy, not their health. I also meant that the seer can't see its own HP.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
It would be a good defender kit to see where they were coming in from.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It's not that easy to detect ninja if you are not looking for them since you are ussually busy doing something else.(unless you have particles set to max) Also I said this kit allows you to see the location of the enemy, not their health. I also meant that the seer can't see its own HP.
Correct. I mean if you happen to get attacked out of nowhere, then most likely you will see a held bow or sword.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Good kit idea but, you can just download a mod so u can see the other persons health

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

But you would time, effort, and points on the kit

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Idk might be a bit too op and would remove the stealth factor that can be fun in blockwars
RIP Ninja kit, the way you sneaked up the enemy's base and broke the flag while invisible shall never be forgotten.
Yet.
I don't like a kit that counters another one, you get me?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom