Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zoro08RD

Well-Known Member
May 28, 2016
14
2
78
24
Well,I think blockwars can be 1.8 becouse this gamemode has big teams and the factor of defend and attack hitting slowy(more when someone carries the flag)can be maddening.I like 1.9/1.10 PvP but in big teams gamemode no.Also the 1.8 lovers can like this frenetic gamemode,Seeing that blockwars is not very popular,they can have 3 1.8 gamemodes and blockwars can grow very much.I made thread becouse blockwars was my favorite gamemode of Minecraft and seeing blockwars is an unpopular gamemode I dont want it take the same way than money walls and control point :,(.Thanks
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Top Bottom