Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Hey, as we know, the new CTF Blockwars game has come out on bedrock and it has been my favourite game on the network, to the point i am currently top 10 for wins. HOwever there are alot of improvements I would like to suggest for the game to make it more enjoyable aswell as less buggy and point out all the problems.

1. Play again compass - The compass does not work when you are in a party with anyone, It comes up with an error message telling you that the party is too large, meaning you need to cycle through the lobby to start another game, this causes multitides of bugs and slows down the overall play entirely, especially because this mode is a very squads oriented gamemode.

2. Teleport crashes - They happen randomly to everyone when queuing for games which i can only theorise to be due to the amount of teleporting you do due to the broken play again compass, this is very annoying to keep relogging and joining back to a party.

3. Spawn protection - While spawn protection is good it should be fixed so when a player hits you the protection wears off, the amount of times i have died because of a player killing me because i cannot hit them is fustrating, this feature has been coded into eggwars and should be the same for this gamemode aswell.

4. Wall problems - I have come across a bug twice where the wall does not despawn when the game starts

5. Flag problems - If someone captures the flag and the enemy team returns it, the flag entitiy is still present and stays for a good 5-10 seconds making it difficult to know whether it has been returned, when someone dies with the flag or someone returns the flag after someone died with it, it rarely ever puts it in the chat and is very temporamental, you also cannot see any flag activity while you are dead and waiting to respawn which would be very useful to know. It is also extremely difficult to PVP with someone due to the flag entity as it gets in the way and can cause more fustration while capturing a flag or next to one that has just been returned.

6. Speedbridging problems - Speedbridging and placing blocks can be quite buggy, as they seem to sometimes disapear like next to the half slabs on Castle or in the very middle of Positive, those are the only 2 examples i know of though, you are also able to team grief, if you prepare a speedbridge against the wall your team can keep mining the block underneath you and at times it can allow the block to break and the player falls in the void. Ghostbridging is also a common problem and can be annoying as you use your blocks while placing blocks.

7. Item problems - I have also experienced bugs where iron ingots have just disappeared while crafting which is why i do not make use of resources

8. Mobs spawning - Please fix the maps so mobs cannot spawn, there is a creeper and skeleton that spawns in the castle map and can really interfere with the game

9. The stats screen - The stats screen keeps track of alot of stats however there are some stats i feel are alot more important rthat have been kept out, for example "Flags captured", "MVPs earned". Adding these would be alot more useful than, "blocks placed" and "blocks walked".

10. Heal when you return a flag - I think it would be nice if you are able to heal to full health once you return a flag to your base, it would be nice and convenient.

Apart from these, this game is really fun and a great idea, it is a very team based game and i really enjoy that focus on it, please make sure to keep that focus on it being team based when adding the kits and modes. There is also a prominent speedrunning community which would benefit from all these changes.

Thank you for reading :)

ScriptedCodes

May 7, 2020
Gonna have to agree with this one. I've found many Glitches / bugs in the game 2 that are fairly abuse able and 3 that can sometimes get me to lose a 1v1 or a "escape"

Bond007L

Apr 9, 2020
Hey, as we know, the new CTF Blockwars game has come out on bedrock and it has been my favourite game on the network, to the point i am currently top 10 for wins. HOwever there are alot of improvements I would like to suggest for the game to make it more enjoyable aswell as less buggy and point out all the problems.

1. Play again compass - The compass does not work when you are in a party with anyone, It comes up with an error message telling you that the party is too large, meaning you need to cycle through the lobby to start another game, this causes multitides of bugs and slows down the overall play entirely, especially because this mode is a very squads oriented gamemode.

2. Teleport crashes - They happen randomly to everyone when queuing for games which i can only theorise to be due to the amount of teleporting you do due to the broken play again compass, this is very annoying to keep relogging and joining back to a party.

3. Spawn protection - While spawn protection is good it should be fixed so when a player hits you the protection wears off, the amount of times i have died because of a player killing me because i cannot hit them is fustrating, this feature has been coded into eggwars and should be the same for this gamemode aswell.

4. Wall problems - I have come across a bug twice where the wall does not despawn when the game starts

5. Flag problems - If someone captures the flag and the enemy team returns it, the flag entitiy is still present and stays for a good 5-10 seconds making it difficult to know whether it has been returned, when someone dies with the flag or someone returns the flag after someone died with it, it rarely ever puts it in the chat and is very temporamental, you also cannot see any flag activity while you are dead and waiting to respawn which would be very useful to know. It is also extremely difficult to PVP with someone due to the flag entity as it gets in the way and can cause more fustration while capturing a flag or next to one that has just been returned.

6. Speedbridging problems - Speedbridging and placing blocks can be quite buggy, as they seem to sometimes disapear like next to the half slabs on Castle or in the very middle of Positive, those are the only 2 examples i know of though, you are also able to team grief, if you prepare a speedbridge against the wall your team can keep mining the block underneath you and at times it can allow the block to break and the player falls in the void. Ghostbridging is also a common problem and can be annoying as you use your blocks while placing blocks.

7. Item problems - I have also experienced bugs where iron ingots have just disappeared while crafting which is why i do not make use of resources

8. Mobs spawning - Please fix the maps so mobs cannot spawn, there is a creeper and skeleton that spawns in the castle map and can really interfere with the game

9. The stats screen - The stats screen keeps track of alot of stats however there are some stats i feel are alot more important rthat have been kept out, for example "Flags captured", "MVPs earned". Adding these would be alot more useful than, "blocks placed" and "blocks walked".

10. Heal when you return a flag - I think it would be nice if you are able to heal to full health once you return a flag to your base, it would be nice and convenient.

Apart from these, this game is really fun and a great idea, it is a very team based game and i really enjoy that focus on it, please make sure to keep that focus on it being team based when adding the kits and modes. There is also a prominent speedrunning community which would benefit from all these changes.

[

Yes! I hope Cubecraft sees this. I really enjoy playing this game.

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv

Amazing suggestions! Hope they implement all this, fix all the bugs and improve gameplay quality overall! That way, I might even give that mini game another chance myself! Cheers!

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey! Awesome feedback! I'm going to comment on them individually below.

1. I'm having our developers look into getting the play again working with parties on BlockWars & Line Dash.
2. Sadly I cannot forward this as I'd need reproduction steps or a game ID. Best to tag me on discord with the /whereami out if this happens again!
3. Great idea! - I've forwarded this on.
4. I'm aware that this bug exists, but sadly I cannot report it to the developers without clear reproduction steps or at least a game id when it happens. Best to tag me on discord with the /whereami out if this happens again!
5. This was flagged in testing, but sadly it was missed. This is a weird bug that only affects some players. Sometimes the flag returns perfectly, and sometimes it doesn't, it just stays on the ground and takes a while to go back. But only some people can still in staying there, I've forwarded this on anyway!
6. Do you have a recent video of this issue? One on our protocol developers said that they pushed a fix for this last week, does it still happen?
7. I'd need a video of this issue so I can forward it onto the developers. That is if it still exists.
8. Forwarded this issue.
9. Good idea, I've forwarded this suggestion.
10. I like the idea, maybe not full health, I think 5 hearts is good, only to the player that returns it.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Hey! Awesome feedback! I'm going to comment on them individually below.

1. I'm having our developers look into getting the play again working with parties on BlockWars & Line Dash.
2. Sadly I cannot forward this as I'd need reproduction steps or a game ID. Best to tag me on discord with the /whereami out if this happens again!
3. Great idea! - I've forwarded this on.
4. I'm aware that this bug exists, but sadly I cannot report it to the developers without clear reproduction steps or at least a game id when it happens. Best to tag me on discord with the /whereami out if this happens again!
5. This was flagged in testing, but sadly it was missed. This is a weird bug that only affects some players. Sometimes the flag returns perfectly, and sometimes it doesn't, it just stays on the ground and takes a while to go back. But only some people can still in staying there, I've forwarded this on anyway!
6. Do you have a recent video of this issue? One on our protocol developers said that they pushed a fix for this last week, does it still happen?
7. I'd need a video of this issue so I can forward it onto the developers. That is if it still exists.
8. Forwarded this issue.
9. Good idea, I've forwarded this suggestion.
10. I like the idea, maybe not full health, I think 5 hearts is good, only to the player that returns it.
Appreciate the response, i can reply point by point for the ones you have questioned :)
2. This is a bug that happens randomly i could probably get video proof of it occuring but there is no way of consistantly reproducing the bug.
4. I have a video on my youtube channel of the bug occuring but do not have a screenshot of the /whereami command as i was unaware of its existance, i thought the bug was patched but 2 days ago came across the bug again, it is a very rare to happen, timestamp 0:06 is where you can find it
6. I will test it today, it may have been fixed :)
7. I can try getting a video of it today for you :)
10. Yes that was exactly what I was meaning for only the flag bearer to gain the hearts, yes 5 would be nice aswell, any amount of hearts you feel could be implemented would be great as long as we can have this feature

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Appreciate the response, i can reply point by point for the ones you have questioned :)
2. This is a bug that happens randomly i could probably get video proof of it occuring but there is no way of consistantly reproducing the bug.
4. I have a video on my youtube channel of the bug occuring but do not have a screenshot of the /whereami command as i was unaware of its existance, i thought the bug was patched but 2 days ago came across the bug again, it is a very rare to happen, timestamp 0:06 is where you can find it
6. I will test it today, it may have been fixed :)
7. I can try getting a video of it today for you :)
10. Yes that was exactly what I was meaning for only the flag bearer to gain the hearts, yes 5 would be nice aswell, any amount of hearts you feel could be implemented would be great as long as we can have this feature
Thanks for the reply!

2. Yeah if you get this issue, best to have a recording of it or just report straight to me on discord in #staff-help and tag me with the /whereami output. Same goes with the flatland issues.

4. I've seen videos of it but sadly we need a /whereami output of it minutes after it happens so we can get the console logs. My response is the same as number 2, tag me on discord with the whereami output! :D

6. Hopefully it's fixed :P - If not, report it with a video HERE

7. A video of it would be awesome! - Make the bug report HERE if so, and tag me if you want!

10. Sounds good! :D

Camezonda

Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Also, just to confirm for the developer. When you say that you'll get some health back. Is that for a flag return or capture?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom