Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I always like to leave a little hole at the top that is only accessible to jumper. Reason being, I use jumper which has no pickaxe, so I can't break blocks. Also, jumpers aren't that common so they aren't that much of a threat.

EdtrizzleMinecrizzle

Jan 4, 2016
Really liked the kit analysis! Are you going to eventually show the pros, cons, and strategies on all kits?

However, I feel like the first 4 categories are unnecessary. Anyone can easily learn the concepts of BlockWars simply by playing a few rounds. All they need to know is that it's capture the flag.

Other than that, nice work! Maybe you can analyze maps, too?

Rojke

Jun 9, 2016
Everyone hates it if someone left there have to be a rebalancing and when you are playing with friends and you are the one who goes to other team. That is very awful. If this issue wasnt in the game, blockwars should be very funnier.

Givt

Feb 29, 2016
Somewhere next to you
Here are some tips how to use a kit :)

Warrior: Warrior is a great kit if you are great at pvp,
Runner: Runner is a great kit if you like to have some speed in the game (WARNING: If you have the flag, you will not get any speed out of your kit!)
Archer: Archer is a great kit if you are good with a bow and in maps (like doublehelix and castlewars) if the map isnt really big and if it has alot of open spaces.
Tank: A tank can take alot more damage than the other kits, good in situations to abstract the other team as your teammates trying to take the flag!
Miner:This is my favorite kit, This is a great kit if you want to rush to the enemy's flag as fast as possible in the beginning so your team will take the lead at the start! You can mine blocks that will actually drop blocks :o
Ninja: This a great kit if there is an open way to the flag, try to only use it if there are open gaps by the flag!
Jumper: Jumper is a great kit if you want to jump really high! Its very usefull if the flag (or parcours) has 2 blocks up, you can just jump over it! The only dissappointment then is that you dont have a pickaxe :(
Builder: This is basically a kit where you get 5 blocks when you respawn, everytime.. anywhere :) You can close gaps in your flag or finish an unfinished bridge etc (Warning: It will take alot of your time so spend it very well, don't forget about the time you need to wait before you respawn)

Sorry for my bad english :(

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Here are some tips how to use a kit :)

Warrior: Warrior is a great kit if you are great at pvp,
Runner: Runner is a great kit if you like to have some speed in the game (WARNING: If you have the flag, you will not get any speed out of your kit!)
Archer: Archer is a great kit if you are good with a bow and in maps (like doublehelix and castlewars) if the map isnt really big and if it has alot of open spaces.
Tank: A tank can take alot more damage than the other kits, good in situations to abstract the other team as your teammates trying to take the flag!
Miner:This is my favorite kit, This is a great kit if you want to rush to the enemy's flag as fast as possible in the beginning so your team will take the lead at the start! You can mine blocks that will actually drop blocks :eek:
Ninja: This a great kit if there is an open way to the flag, try to only use it if there are open gaps by the flag!
Jumper: Jumper is a great kit if you want to jump really high! Its very usefull if the flag (or parcours) has 2 blocks up, you can just jump over it! The only dissappointment then is that you dont have a pickaxe :(
Builder: This is basically a kit where you get 5 blocks when you respawn, everytime.. anywhere :) You can close gaps in your flag or finish an unfinished bridge etc (Warning: It will take alot of your time so spend it very well, don't forget about the time you need to wait before you respawn)

Sorry for my bad english :(
You forgot Summoner

Jestined

Sep 6, 2016
Arkansas
Thanks! Regardless, I am terrible, and I should probably just stop playing, as it ticks my team off ;) Back to Egg Wars

-When I play I use the Runner kit because, well, I'm not supposed to handle sharp objects. Wait... I'm not supposed to run with sharp objects... SHOOT

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Great for beginners, people like me who aren't good at the game +1

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Long time playing Block Wars and I just watched this thread.. well xD
It is helpful, specially for new players who want to play this mode.
Thanks for the guide!!

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
rip this is now 1.9
72133024ef667d6733092419fad06d1b.png

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom