Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
133
128
49
I know the prefix says bedrock but the problem may be on java as well. I don't really know because I don't play on java. So on bedrock (and possibly on java) the "Enemy Flag Returned" takes up the whole screen and it is hard to navigate especially when you have the flag. Maybe you could put the message next to the sidebar or have a flag status thing under the "flags captured" thing on the sidebar.
 

CKelting

Welfare Admin
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Feb 14, 2020
485
1,429
204
The Internet
Hi, please do not Necropost. This apply to threads that haven't had new post in over 3 weeks.

-Locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
lexieisinlove wrote on Nollq's profile.
CONRGATS ON HELPER YAYAYAYAYAYAY
Top Bottom