Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eclipzaa_

Novice Member
Dec 7, 2016
netherlands
sometimes when i play blockwars and if there is someone from the other team leafd in the time you can play blocks Anyone of you of the other team moved to the other team.
I play often with friends and often become 1 of my friends moved to the other team and we all have a rank.
My idea is that if you have a rank you not moved to the other team and if there only ranked players then the lowest rank.
(sorry for my inglish, im dutch)
it is only a suggestion

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
There is a new party system, so idk if people from a party will get auto balanced

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
There is a new party system, so idk if people from a party will get auto balanced

They probably will, it won't make any sense if your in a party.
I think so.

-

About the suggestion itself, I think it's against the EULA. (Minecraft server rules). As @jollow250 already said.

And it won't make any sense if your playing with friends and your stone rank friend will get moved to the other team.

And if your a real good blockwars player you can still win even when you get moved! :)
Like me :P

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Wish a second if a team has 2 less players than another and 2 or more players are switched from 1 team to another that would cause the teams to stay unfair by switching players because the team they were switched from now has less players
They probably will, it won't make any sense if your in a party.
I think so.

-

About the suggestion itself, I think it's against the EULA. (Minecraft server rules). As @jollow250 already said.

And it won't make any sense if your playing with friends and your stone rank friend will get moved to the other team.

And if your a real good blockwars player you can still win even when you get moved! :)
Like me :p
I didn't say it was but yes it was
Look I get moved a lot when I am with a friend I may get salty but most times I either leave or jus tell continue
Just avoid dying Yes it happens sometimes where you can't but those are just few times
Also yes EULA

Last edited:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
What if we just add a vote to it? Ranks can vote whether re-balancing is there or not for the duration of the game.
Problem solved. (I hope)
Minimum rank? I dunno... Lapiz or something? I don't quite remember what the minimum voting rank is in the first place.
Well firstly the team with more players is obviously going to vote against it if they have any ranks because it puts them at an unfair advantage also voting for what? Voting for modifiers
That is diamond but right now you can't vote whether rebalancing happens or not in game

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well firstly the team with more players is obviously going to vote against it if they have any ranks because it puts them at an unfair advantage also voting for what? Voting for modifiers
That is diamond but right now you can't vote whether rebalancing happens or not in game
I know you can't vote... That's what I'm suggesting they add...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I know you can't vote... That's what I'm suggesting they add...
I was saying that last part in reference to the last line of this post
What if we just add a vote to it? Ranks can vote whether re-balancing is there or not for the duration of the game.
Problem solved. (I hope)
Minimum rank? I dunno... Lapiz or something? I don't quite remember what the minimum voting rank is in the first place.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Forgive me, but I don't follow?
What I said here
also voting for what? Voting for modifiers
Which I said talking about this line that you said

Reactions: Gainfullterror

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I find it a Good idea, Idk of it is EULA, I think from not.
Use with the party system And let My know If you are changed of team or not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom