Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 347571

I agree with a lot of the changes and suggestions given by you that should be implemented, but 8 hearts for a single splash potion is too much. if a team has 3 medics instead of one, and the opponent has only one medic, then THAT would be kit unbalancing. Teams should be given equal (or almost equal) kits and it shouldn't be that "Hey look! My team has so many speeders and attackers, yet the enemy takes barely and damage because they have three medics and if they void then the potions will come back into their inventory."

There are a few things that should be changed, like the problem with medics, but I am sure that the devs will find a way to fix it if this thread goes to them.

Good thread!
If that was the meta then it would be broken, nobody would use 3 healers because it's a 100% loss since kits such as archer, ninja, jumper and runner are way better and healer is kinda to weak at the moment so your healers won't be worth anything.

Yes the kits should be balanced, if a kit would break the game then they could say that only 3 people at once could use it at once so it won't actually break the game (Idea of @Andyyy)

Reactions: SGGSTNS

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
I believe on bedrock it's 5v5 and on bridges on java it's also 5v5 why should blockwars capture the flag or core be any different.
Bridges has very small maps and on Bedrock the maps was modified, java CTF maps are bigger, so 8 people is fine, maybe 7v7 still would wok but I don't know.

if a kit would break the game then they could say that only 3 people at once could use it at once so it won't actually break the game (Idea of @Andyyy)
I don't like the idea that people can't choose the kit they want because someone else is already using it: c

• Agree
Reactions: Goldvelocity982

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
Bridges has very small maps and on Bedrock the maps was modified, java CTF maps are bigger, so 8 people is fine, maybe 7v7 still would wok but I don't know.

I don't like the idea that people can't choose the kit they want because someone else is already using it: c
Well, it would have been nice to do that. Back in about 2017, you could choose your maps in egg wars. If we could implement a fixed match (which allows both teams to have the same no of medics, ninjas, tanks, and all that stuff) then the kit unbalancing problem might be solved because then the players can choose what kit they want in the lobby itself and the matchmaking AI will put them with that kit in matches that have an empty spot for it.

Edit- I think it would be great for this idea as a fix for the medic's ganging up- If the person the medic has healed has killed a player, the medic will get his potion back. If that person dies instead, the medic might take damage( some random idea) or else have to wait for his next potion to come by voiding/ waiting for a countdown (another idea).

Reactions: SGGSTNS

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
I was thinking that currently BlockWars has 4 different game combinations, if we add the modifiers that I proposed for each game phase we would have 18 different game combinations and it would be a good idea to also add a "Randomize" option for those people who do not play tryhard xd , people who don't care about winning, being in the leaderboard, etc, they just want to have fun c:
It could be a Emerald+ perk

Reactions: Goldvelocity982
D

Deleted member 347571

A small change i recently came up with is to add Soft Blocks in Blockwars, you could shoot placed blocks with arrows, would be really usefull for kit archer who has a lot if arrows.

A winter themed kit like snowman would make sense if it gets added, that kit contains snowballs which knocks the player back more than usual or just slows the player down with slowness. Now these snowballs could also be used to throw at blocks!

Another idea in our discord server was that people are not able to place any blocks in overtime like you said, i'd like to combine your 2 idea's "Hard" and "sudden death" to become "overtime" except that the flag just goes back to your base when the holder dies.

SGGSTNS

Novice Member
Feb 15, 2021
A small change i recently came up with is to add Soft Blocks in Blockwars, you could shoot placed blocks with arrows, would be really usefull for kit archer who has a lot if arrows.

A winter themed kit like snowman would make sense if it gets added, that kit contains snowballs which knocks the player back more than usual or just slows the player down with slowness. Now these snowballs could also be used to throw at blocks!

Another idea in our discord server was that people are not able to place any blocks in overtime like you said, i'd like to combine your 2 idea's "Hard" and "sudden death" to become "overtime" except that the flag just goes back to your base when the holder dies.
Yep! I am in your discord and it is really interesting to read all the ideas that could be implemented, we hope some update soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom