Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think overall?

  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe so

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This is a useless annoying poll

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

iGhello

Well-Known Member
Mar 15, 2016
3
1
78
23
Hello!

So the new 1.9 update is out. Love it or hate it, it's there. However, CubeCraft still needs to update some games to fit 1.9. So here are my suggestions:

Shields in BlockWars

New "Axeman" kit (Axe, shield, possibly bow)

Maps using the new 1.9 stuff (I have yet to figure out what Elytras and Shuklers are)

While I'm at it, could you please change the maps on the selection wall? All I ever see are the IcyPeaks map, and sometimes Greenzone, Retro, Mushroom, and that one other map that's nigh impossible because you can't get past unless you have the jumper or runner kit. Or are there no other maps?

Also, I think the flag house in IcyPeaks should have more openings. (On roof maybe?) This will help reduce the number of ties.

Lastly, new kits are always welcome. Perhaps a Wizard/Potioneer, Medic, and Beserker (The Beserker could have a wood or stone axe and a strength potion)

Sorry if I sound like a whiny kid
Well, I guess that's it :)
 

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
3,147
5,399
513
University of Eastern Colorado
3UmBX0f.jpg
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom