Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi,

Ever since the new skywars update was added to the network, I have been having this one certain issue. Sometimes when I'm playing solo skywars with for example 3 chests, I get 0 blocks out of it which makes it impossible to go to your neighbors or to the middle (unless you mine wood or anything but in some maps it's hard to get blocks that way).

I want CubeCraft to make it so every chest on your island (or at least one chest) gives you blocks..

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmm, sounds like you just had reaalllyy bad luck...
Wdym? It happens everyday and to multiple people, I've seen many people say in chat ''i didnt get blocks'' I don't understand your disagree, the suggestion doesn't harm anyone, it gives people the chance to build over to others as that's the point of the game I assume. What if it happens to you? You'd rather stay on your island that way and not be able to go anywhere?

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Wdym? It happens everyday and to multiple people, I've seen many people say in chat ''i didnt get blocks'' I don't understand your disagree, the suggestion doesn't harm anyone, it gives people the chance to build over to others as that's the point of the game I assume. What if it happens to you? You'd rather stay on your island that way and not be able to go anywhere?
According to what TenCookies has said, this is a known bug and will hopefully be fixed soon.
Knowing this, your suggestion is no longer a suggestion at all, I personally have reacted with disagreement because many times I also receive many blocks and other times very few, but it's a bug, not a feature that has been implemented on purpose.

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
According to what TenCookies has said, this is a known bug and will hopefully be fixed soon.
Knowing this, your suggestion is no longer a suggestion at all, I personally have reacted with disagreement because many times I also receive many blocks and other times very few, but it's a bug, not a feature that has been implemented on purpose.
Yes I saw the message after posting that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom