Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Esku

Apr 15, 2017
México
It would be great to add another boss minigame, it is called blockparty, surely many already know what it is about, but if not, I explain, it is about putting music, and the floor is made of various colors of clay, and in your hotbar there is a color block, on the floor you have to find the color of the block of your hotbar.

Example: green color appears in your hotbar, you have to search the floor for green blocks before the music ends, if it ends, the blocks that are not green will disappear causing the players to fall and lose, and As it increases, the music lasts little, whoever is the last or who lasts in the maximum number of levels, wins the game

Tell me if you would like this boss minigame to be added, I would like it and it would make me fun :D
Screenshot_2020-09-06-10-45-57-884_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_2020-09-06-10-46-07-475_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Reactions: Maaarijn

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Sounds like this game is just copied off the hive. However, could be fun, but since only the hive has it it would pretty much be a direct ripoff.
The game is not original to The Hive in the first place, CubeCraft would just need to add their own spin to it.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
The game would be copy-pasted, which I'm not a fan of. However, I did play this game sometimes on another server and it's a lot of fun. If Cubecraft gives it's own twist to it somehow it could be a pretty fun bossgame for Minerware.

By the way, you should have posted this thread in the Feedback & Suggestions subforum as you're suggesting to add this to the game. Also you could best add a poll to the thread so people can vote on it!

Reactions: MookyDoodle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
Top Bottom