• No, it's bullying!

Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Pride is a good thing, so why not rephrase your response to "**** egotists **** me off."

foetus friendly* I'm desperately hoping for the bedrock edition to give console players access to non-partnered servers so Cube can leave this partnership and become PG.
I do wish the same thing: Cubecraft leaving the partnership
ZZkZnjk.png

Reactions: Lilleh__

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Naw these words shouldn’t be filtered like seriously the staff who made this filter focused on filtering L, ez, noob, who r u etc. but didn’t filter kys, a**holes, hoe etc. rlly?
If u care about ur “minecraft partnership” so much then try filtering some of the words that can actually offend people not roast that 3 year olds use

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No. Did yk that there's a tool in Minecraft called a hoe? If the word hoe gets blocked for in one context meaning whore that would be unfair on those who are using it to refer to the tool.
Yeah I don't really think Cubecraft cares about that... If it can be used for bad things, they block it..
The word ''gay'' is blocked, but it's just a thing people are...

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I mean, the server is "family friendly" as I think is what they are trying to do, and if you are against toxic players, then why do you want the words back? I mean sure we are not 5 (some of us might be) but really, I think it should stay as it is because players like me have NO problem with the chat update as a lot of players (me included) don't swear and aren't really "toxic" so I think, for me, the chat is fine.
Actually, a lot of players are toxic. Staff are trying to block words, but there will ALWAYS be people who bypass. "ez" = "izi", "ez" = "ezi", "noop/noob" = "N22B"
And just "L" isn't always toxic..

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Actually, a lot of players are toxic. Staff are trying to block words, but there will ALWAYS be people who bypass. "ez" = "izi", "ez" = "ezi", "noop/noob" = "N22B"
And just "L" isn't always toxic..
Ah ok. I can see how it would be really hard to block ALL of those.
But I still think they should just leave the blocked words

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
And if we don't like the server, we leave.
If Cubecraft doesn't listen to their community, the server will die..
Most people don't want the filter, so why keep it?
I mean, I dont have a problem with the chat filter because I dont swear in chat, I hardly ever swear irl, and I dont call hacks every 4 seconds ir “noob” ever other 5. I think they should just add more words like “izi” and stuff. Also its quite funny too see players bypass the chat filter and miss spell “easy”. I just find it really funny, but they can get muted/reported for that

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I mean, I dont have a problem with the chat filter because I dont swear in chat, I hardly ever swear irl, and I dont call hacks every 4 seconds ir “noob” ever other 5. I think they should just add more words like “izi” and stuff. Also its quite funny too see players bypass the chat filter and miss spell “easy”. I just find it really funny, but they can get muted/reported for that
I don't want it to be removed because then I can swear..
You can't say things you should just be allowed to say

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Cheating is against the rules, being toxic isn't...
If you behave inappropriate with multiple insultive messages after eachother to one player, you could get warned/muted for provoking.
Well then you'll block ''n88b'' next time. So? Then people still say ''n66b'' then ''n11b'' etc.
You can't get rid of the toxic people. It'll always be there. If people want to be toxic, they will.
Or we forward those words to the chat filter developer and he will add those bypasses.
Also, ''wtf'' is blocked.. Just say ''wth'' You only have to move your finger a bit.
There is a difference between the F and the H in those abbrevations.
Another ridiculous thing,
chat filter and anti spam in party.. 9/10 you're in a party, you're with your friends..
Why do you need a chat filter or anti spam thing in a party? I just.. I just don't understand it
Why do you need to spam?
Naw these words shouldn’t be filtered like seriously the staff who made this filter focused on filtering L, ez, noob, who r u etc. but didn’t filter kys, a**holes, hoe etc. rlly?
If u care about ur “minecraft partnership” so much then try filtering some of the words that can actually offend people not roast that 3 year olds use
kys is blocked
Yeah I don't really think Cubecraft cares about that... If it can be used for bad things, they block it..
The word ''gay'' is blocked, but it's just a thing people are...
that's due to it being used more as an isult than something that you are.
Most people don't want the filter, so why keep it?
Because we have a partnership with Mojang and one of the conditions was the filter in p chat. We decided to block ez, noob and etc because this server is child-friendly and players really take is as offensive, I've seen enough players getting reported for saying noob or easy.
You can't say things you should just be allowed to say
Tell us what, so we might be able to unblock those sentences.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Or we forward those words to the chat filter developer and he will add those bypasses.
There is a difference between the F and the H in those abbrevations.
Yh, only one. The fact that one of them stands for a swear word and the other doesn't.
Because we have a partnership with Mojang and one of the conditions was the filter in p chat. We decided to block ez, noob and etc because this server is child-friendly and players really take is as offensive, I've seen enough players getting reported for saying noob or easy.
Just leave the partnership for the server's good. The server should become PG so us older players don't feel like we're being treated like 5 year olds. Anyone who reports someone else for saying noob or eZ is either someone who finds everything racist or is a helper wannabe.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Then you'll block ''n11b''.. So? Then we just say ''n22b'' It can go on forever...

Why do you need to spam?
In a party, why not. In a party, everything should be allowed. Why do you need rules in a PARTY.. Don't call it a party if it still has rules.
I don't think that the word party reminds you to rules..

that's due to it being used more as an isult than something that you are.
And you also insult people by not letting them say their sexuality

So child-friendly that all of the childeren playing on this server, are the one that are swearing.
And don't you see? That partnership is destroying the whole server! It'll never be as active as before.. So many people are making threads how to make it better. And nobody does something about it. They all skip it. Like we aren't a part of the server? Like we just have the deal with everything and keep playing.
Almost everybody dislikes the filter, remove it. If nobody likes it, why keep it? You should listen to your community..

Tell us what, so we might be able to unblock those sentences.
The word gay? Again, there's nothing wrong with it..
The word noob? Since we can go on forever with other solutions to say it..
The word ez? Because you are literally allowed to say ''easy''.
The whole enitre filter? Because it SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom