Votes: 8 29.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
How exactly?
A lot of people use the 'f' to bypass the filter.
"Can you add me to your f list?"
"Use /f add to add me as friend"
2g5UIaj.png
Why is it blocked anyway.
It isn't

Reactions: Marieke2001

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Noob and ez are words that infuriate me because player pride pisses me off very easily id love to have them stay blocked
Just because they can't say ''noob'' or ''ez'', doesn't mean that won't say it.
They'll find a way. ''n88b, n00b'' or ''easy''

And when you want to say ''I'm not a noob lmao, you killed me with 1 HP'' (or something)
You're not allowed to say this.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Just because they can't say ''noob'' or ''ez'', doesn't mean that won't say it.
They'll find a way. ''n88b, n00b'' or ''easy''

And when you want to say ''I'm not a noob lmao, you killed me with 1 HP'' (or something)
You're not allowed to say this.
Thats another thing that ticks me off is that phrase in red, what exactly can i not say? Please specify that for me chat filter, also last i checked noob cant be disguised in many forms because of the letters in it, so i think they are all blocked

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Thats another thing that ticks me off is that phrase in red, what exactly can i not say? Please specify that for me chat filter, also last i checked noob cant be disguised in many forms because of the letters in it, so i think they are all blocked

No matter what you block ,their will always be a way to say it.

As a youtuber gave for example.
If ''L'' gets blocked, the players will find a new letter to use. Maybe a totally diffrent letter. But they'll keep saying it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilleh__

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
No matter what you block ,their will always be a way to say it.

As a youtuber gave for example.
If ''L'' gets blocked, the played will find a new letter to use. Maybe a totally diffrent letter. But they'll keep saying it.
I dont think NLLB works.... i got a solution how bout disable chat altogether (not sure why L is blocked)

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
And they are allowed to, no problem at all. But at least we made it slightly harder to act toxic.

Then why even take time to make a chat filter.. People are using it anyway. People will still call you a noob, a hacker.. People still still say ''L''.
And since almost the whole community dislikes the chatfilter, why not remove it?

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Then why even take time to make a chat filter.. People are using it anyway. People will still call you a noob, a hacker.. People still still say ''L''.
And since almost the whole community dislikes the chatfilter, why not remove it?
Then why even take the time to remove it. People hate it because they use this kind of toxic chat behavior, and that's fine - but don't get upset when it's slightly harder to act toxic.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Then why even take the time to remove it. People hate it because they use this kind of toxic chat behavior, and that's fine - but don't get upset when it's slightly harder to act toxic.

I tought Cubecraft listened to their community? The community that make their server popular..
So when most of the people say they don't like the chat filter.. You guys still won't remove it?

Yes it'll give toxic people, so? Almost everyone knows the chat filter, maybe some people that just joined don't.
So they'll know that you can't say noob or ez. They'll replace some letters, and they will be allowed to say what they want to say.
Where will still be toxic people

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
So when most of the people say they don't like the chat filter.. You guys still won't remove it?
Correct. We ain't going to remove sentinel either when most of the people say they like to cheat.

So they'll know that you can't say noob or ez. They'll replace some letters, and they will be allowed to say what they want to say.
Where will still be toxic people
Correct, that's why we are constantly updating the filter. And sure, there will always be a bypass - but finding that bypass will take time and reduce this kind of chat behavior from people that 'just give up'.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Correct. We ain't going to remove sentinel either when most of the people say they like to cheat.

Cheating is against the rules, being toxic isn't...

Correct, that's why we are constantly updating the filter. And sure, there will always be a bypass - but finding that bypass will take time and reduce this kind of chat behavior from people that 'just give up'.

Well then you'll block ''n88b'' next time. So? Then people still say ''n66b'' then ''n11b'' etc.
You can't get rid of the toxic people. It'll always be there. If people want to be toxic, they will.

Mainwhile, the people who want to say thing in a good way. Can't.
There was a time, you couldn't say ''ffa''.. That's litterally the name of a gamemode..
Also, ''wtf'' is blocked.. Just say ''wth'' You only have to move your finger a bit.
Sooner of later, you guys will block so many toxic words, that you can't use normal words either..

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Another ridiculous thing,
chat filter and anti spam in party.. 9/10 you're in a party, you're with your friends..
Why do you need a chat filter or anti spam thing in a party? I just.. I just don't understand it

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Dear readers
I am Berre, and I have a new suggestion. This one is about the chat

Problem

There are too many words blocked, most of these words are in my opinion not a problem to say. Words like "noob" and "ez" ..

Complains
Words like "noob" and "ez" should be back allowed without any disccusion what so ever. These words aren't defined as swearing by the Staff. Saying these isn't punishable, so why are they blocked?

Wait, wait!
And yes. I'm against toxicity. If players laugh when they kill me, I always say "Don't be so toxic please", and indeed "noob" and "ez" can be defined as toxic, but blocking them.. Are we all 5-year olds?

Solution
Deblock words like "noob", "ez" and "wtf". Even letters like "L" and "F" are blocked. Seriously?!

Thanks for reading!
-Berre
I mean, the server is "family friendly" as I think is what they are trying to do, and if you are against toxic players, then why do you want the words back? I mean sure we are not 5 (some of us might be) but really, I think it should stay as it is because players like me have NO problem with the chat update as a lot of players (me included) don't swear and aren't really "toxic" so I think, for me, the chat is fine.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Noob and ez are words that infuriate me because player pride pisses me off very easily id love to have them stay blocked
Pride is a good thing, so why not rephrase your response to "**** egotists **** me off."
"family friendly"
foetus friendly* I'm desperately hoping for the bedrock edition to give console players access to non-partnered servers so Cube can leave this partnership and become PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom