Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
If at all blockwars is removed , the gamemode that replaces it should have a small easter egg :
In the lobby , a small grave with the sign "Here lies komododragon 2002" "RIP" and then "ez ez ez ez ez ez"

Actually I just came up witha thread idea , a new hub world
where blockband can actually be played . Copyrighted , do not steal.
... And then it will get bugged just like fish slap? HELL NO!!!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Says nothing about blockband

Why would it be bugged ? Actually more people played fish slap that blockband
upload_2017-9-1_11-44-4.png

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
And btw, if you want to see a gamemode (Blockband) being removed, you're as worse as the people who wanted to see Control point, Money walls, or any other gamemode (that might have been your favourite) being removed.
I reckon you should argue for it, and get other people who enjoy the game to do so as well. Make a thread on why you want it to stay, and why you don't think it should be replaced. Sadly, my six or so threads didn't get Super Craft Bros to stay because "reasons", but perhaps this time will be different.

Why would they not just keep it how it is then? Removing the lobby and place it in the hub is a waste of time!
Less server costs, removes an embarrassment from from the directory, gives the HUB more immersion.

Reactions: Komodо

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I reckon you should argue for it, and get other people who enjoy the game to do so as well. Make a thread on why you want it to stay, and why you don't think it should be replaced. Sadly, my six or so threads didn't get Super Craft Bros to stay because "reasons", but perhaps this time will be different.

Less server costs, removes an embarrassment from from the directory, gives the HUB more immersion.
So, basically, Cubecraft removes gamemodes because of money?

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom