Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone,

This thread is going to be all about Blockband. I have been playing Cubecraft for around two and a half years now and I promise all of you that I have NEVER heard of this until next week when I happened to find it in the travel slot.

Just because I have so much respect for Cubecraft I gave it a try a couple of times and I really think this is a waste of a slot in the travel slot. There were no people in the lobbies and I have asked many of my friends about it and most of them hadn't even heard about it. The reason I am bringing this up is because this slot could be used for something NEW which could increase the amount of players online. Walls perhaps or an entirely new idea.

I hope you all can agree with this and would greatly appreciate some feedback.

Thanks in advance,

• Angry
Reactions: Komodо

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
He is amazing first of all and thats great for him. However, I am looking at how we can benefit the entire community and even though the small group of people that like this game are also very important it is important to create something that more people like.
They can remove it when they make a new game :L?

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Sure, most people don't like it, but why remove it right now?
What gamemode could fit in the slot if Blockband is removed?
There's no gamemode that we know of at the moment that could take Blockband's place, so there's no reason to remove it right now.
Well your right about that. However, do you not think that the builders and mods of Cubecraft would have more of an urge to replace it with something if it was removed?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well your right about that. However, do you not think that the builders and mods of Cubecraft would have more of an urge to replace it with something if it was removed?
True, but there's no reason to put the stress on them to think of a new gamemode as soon as possible. There's other things Cube could do before coming up with a brand new game for the network. (ex. Vanity update, Skywars update, Community events, etc.)

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
I agree with @komododragon 2002 , as we all know BlockBand is a minigame based in Guitar-Hero but made in Minecraft. As my perspective, BlockBand, is a minigame that is not very popular but people still play it, so I respect it. In my opinion I want that BlockBand won't be removed as many people play it such as @komododragon 2002 . This is my entire opinion about it.

Reactions: Komodо
F

Facelurite

If at all blockwars is removed , the gamemode that replaces it should have a small easter egg :
In the lobby , a small grave with the sign "Here lies komododragon 2002" "RIP" and then "ez ez ez ez ez ez"

Actually I just came up witha thread idea , a new hub world
where blockband can actually be played . Copyrighted , do not steal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom