Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Block Wars have a TDM mode?

• Total voters

OOFChan0924

Aug 15, 2020
Block wars as a pvp mode is already a very good time. As it stands, there's a very good balance of maps that work very well with pvp. It's not like skywars, you get knocked off much less and there's a lot of room for pvp with gear being completely independent from luck. I have 800+ wins in CTF already, it's played out for me, however the high hp regen makes me love the combat to a new degree. The 2v1, 3v1, 4v1 and even 5v1 potential is just there where in other games it just isn't.
A Team Deathmatch mode, where the highest kills in a set time or first team total kill count to get to a given number (Maybe 50?) would be an absolute blast. Block wars would likely see as many players as skywars with this change, and have a relatively unique draw as most servers seem completely incapable of fathoming the concept of only two teams in one match in a gamemode.

The existing CTF maps can be reused for this. The boosts throughout the map can instead be captured where the flag would be in place of a flag. The former flag, now buff position, could use the same mechanics as taking the flag. If you would rather keep the existing buff mechanics for the map, make taking the former flag now give strength 2 instead of giving a flag like in CTF. Alternatively, it gives only the one to capture it a full hp reset, regeneration, resistance, speed, and strength all for 15 seconds. This could be a one-time per match mechanic, or refresh over 30 seconds.

Either way, this or duels are the best ideas for new gamemodes I have encountered.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
Top Bottom