Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Hey everyone,

So recently I have noticed that the ninja kit is quite usless, it is not because of its bad design or anything, it's because in minecraft you can press F3 + B and that allows you to see all hitboxes, so even if you are invisible, you will be seen.
Now at the begginig it was fine since no one knew about it, but now that almost every player I encounter does that the kit became usless. I don't know what cubecraft will/should do about it but I just wanted to throw this out here.

larwa

Reactions: Luzario

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Noo! I didn't know this. I use that kit all the time. They should buff it or something. I'm not sure.

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Hey everyone,

So recently I have noticed that the ninja kit is quite usless, it is not because of its bad design or anything, it's because in minecraft you can press F3 + B and that allows you to see all hitboxes, so even if you are invisible, you will be seen.
Now at the begginig it was fine since no one knew about it, but now that almost every player I encounter does that the kit became usless. I don't know what cubecraft will/should do about it but I just wanted to throw this out here.

larwa

You can't see player's hitboxes when they're invisible.. It's not "useless"

Reactions: Aurora and Keanu
L

Lightning McQueen

Hey its pretty obvious you didnt try this yourself. Hitboxes disappear with the invisibility effect.

Somebody lock this pointless thread.

Reactions: Saruhh
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom