Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
Hiya everyone! It's been a while since I've checked out the forums.

Bedrock support is an extremely exciting addition to the network, and has many more players present at once.

Block Wars has been absent from the network for a very long time. Unfortunately, this has cut me and many other people's time on the network. Personally, BlockWars is one of the only real games I like to play.

My suggestion is to add Block Wars in some form to the Bedrock network at some point of the year.

Thanks!

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I actually like the idea of having BlockWars on Bedrock. I still miss it as a permanent Java game, but this would definitely consider me to play more on Bedrock.

Reactions: Maomi and Eli

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hiya everyone! It's been a while since I've checked out the forums.

Bedrock support is an extremely exciting addition to the network, and has many more players present at once.

Block Wars has been absent from the network for a very long time. Unfortunately, this has cut me and many other people's time on the network. Personally, BlockWars is one of the only real games I like to play.

My suggestion is to add Block Wars in some form to the Bedrock network at some point of the year.

Thanks!
Definitely! Bedrock works best with simple games. And the idea of BlockWars is really easy to understand. One thing though, are you asking for CTF or Core? I’d rather see CTF since Core takes longer. And we’ve been told before Bedrock users are more “casual” and spend lest time playing. Definitely a neat idea. Not many other games have a simplicity fitting for the bedrock network. And I especially think It’d be a success because it’s only PvP and building. Since the controls are somewhat limited in some devices.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I love blockwars and would love to see it on bedrock! The problem with this mode in java is that in 1.8 it is rare for the games to be full but in bedrock this problem would not be! +1!

Reactions: Maomi

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
Definitely! Bedrock works best with simple games. And the idea of BlockWars is really easy to understand. One thing though, are you asking for CTF or Core? I’d rather see CTF since Core takes longer. And we’ve been told before Bedrock users are more “casual” and spend lest time playing. Definitely a neat idea. Not many other games have a simplicity fitting for the bedrock network. And I especially think It’d be a success because it’s only PvP and building. Since the controls are somewhat limited in some devices.
If possible, I would love to see both implemented, just to give the game some substance.

ElAstronauta

Dec 27, 2018
Aside from BlockWars, maybe the incorporation of MinerWare on the Bedrock network would be an amazing addition. Although, I can imagine how hard is to develop/code a minigame, especially on the Bedrock edition.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
Aside from BlockWars, maybe the incorporation of MinerWare on the Bedrock network would be an amazing addition. Although, I can imagine how hard is to develop/code a minigame, especially on the Bedrock edition.
Wait,I thought mineware was already a thing on bedrock

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Wait,I thought mineware was already a thing on Bedrock
So I thought! Minerware already exists on Bedrock edition... (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

To get back on topic, I'd genuinely like to see BlockWars 'returning' as a permanent game on Bedrock. I think the simplistic way of playing BlockWars fits well with the limited possibilities Bedrock edition brings. It is not too complicated and overall simple to understand. +1

Reactions: Maomi and God.

ElAstronauta

Dec 27, 2018
It does? Welp, not really active in bedrock. Maybe a should check it out to be more informed instead of posting dumb and embarrassing posts of Bedrock D:

D

Deleted member 347571

Yes although it needs some bugfixing and maybe a new look because it has been the same for a while so an update for Blockwars won't hurt i think.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Could this be the secret weapon to keep up with TheHive and their Just Build?
tenor.gif

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
A concern I have, is just how much it would take to implement the game into bedrock. Would we have to convert the maps to Bedrock format or would we get new maps?

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
I can't let the thread die like this... so I'm going to go into detail about my thoughts on what exactly could go wrong with porting over to Bedrock.
  1. How do Mining Fatigue and the Bedrock combat go together?
  2. Would there be changes to items, kits, and other things?
  3. I'd like to know whether the game would appear on the central hub.
  4. How exactly would CORE be updated?
  5. Is there any chance of a new kit added?

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
@Maomi if they add a new gamemode on Cubecraft, they want to make sure many people will play it but that not too much people will play only there, decreasing the amount of players in the other gamemodes. Since now Coronavirus made a lot of people to stay at home in quarantine, and it increased the average amount of players on Bedrock and Java, Adding a new game now could be a smart move to return on the trending. All the other featured servers made an update, Cubecraft did a simply "2 new maps" update. And it doesn't not stand up with the new Just Builds of TheHive, SkyBlock of Lifeboat and Mineville etc.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Blockwars would definitely be nice for bedrock but I dont think it should be implemented the same way. For example, I think that ninja should NOT have invisibility due to combat mechanics making it far too strong already. The invisibility will just make new players that dont know about it not want to play it at all as it just looks like hacking.

I'd so say that only CTF should be implemented because core is boring and imbalanced.

If you look at the playercounts, games with large teams do really well with 4v4s being the most popular on eggwars and skywars so the 8v8 fits the playerbase extremely well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Top Bottom