Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
Blockwars would definitely be nice for bedrock but I dont think it should be implemented the same way. For example, I think that ninja should NOT have invisibility due to combat mechanics making it far too strong already. The invisibility will just make new players that dont know about it not want to play it at all as it just looks like hacking.

I'd so say that only CTF should be implemented because core is boring and imbalanced.

If you look at the playercounts, games with large teams do really well with 4v4s being the most popular on eggwars and skywars so the 8v8 fits the playerbase extremely well.
An idea is to keep the invisibility, but reduce the sword to a stone sword and reduce the time you're invisible.

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
Block Wars doesn't get much love, I think.
It hasn't got any new updates for ages, and it's clear that Cubecraft doesn't want much to do with it because of the low player rate, but they're not willing to update it, so...

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong, but what's the plan for this year? Are most things going towards the Java server this year?

Maomi

Jul 21, 2016
Does anyone else have anything to add to this?
Sorry for posting so much, but I'm in a rack just thinking it will be ignored or the suggestion is too complex to add to the Bedrock network.

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
Does anyone else have anything to add to this?
Sorry for posting so much, but I'm in a rack just thinking it will be ignored or the suggestion is too complex to add to the Bedrock network.
I think, there should be some patience as the staff team is trying to release skyblock for bedrock then think about it afterwards,
I understand you want this thread to continue but please be patient, the poll will decide it and most of the doubts have been cleared.

Reactions: Maomi

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Block Wars doesn't get much love, I think.
It hasn't got any new updates for ages, and it's clear that Cubecraft doesn't want much to do with it because of the low player rate, but they're not willing to update it, so...
Well, the reason for that is other games as well. They also have other games to manage and if blockwars were to update constantly, other players will ask the same question and ask for updates for other games like survival games or EggWars which would overwhelm the developers. I used to think the same as you until I saw the playerbase dying and realized it wouldn’t help at all. Well, for one thing, Cubecraft is growing now, so perhaps maybe they could update it sometime for it to gain more players. And blockwars is my favorite game, just to let you know lol. Anyways, onto your thread, that’s a yes for me. The Bedrock player base is pretty huge for some reason and needs more games from what I’ve seen. So of course, adding blockwars would be a great addition, especially when it has its unique capture the flag type gameplay.

Reactions: Maomi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom