Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
8,702
6,117
353
In A Box In San Francisco
Each core you break yourself counts why would hits count there pointless...
I know what you mean
I think they mean the same thing but you saying break the core, even I'll agree I would probably have misunderstood what you meant had I not known the context,
I highly doubt mimic is talking about just hitting the core like just punching, I think he means everytime you break the core and than in chat it says [insert name here] is attacking blue's/red's core
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Lyroce wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthdayy Tim!!🎂
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom