Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No thanks!

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi.
I truly love playing Present Rush and I know this game is only available for a limited time. As a lot of other players like it too, there could be a new game named ''Block Rush''. Although I don't think lots of you guys will agree, I'd love to have a game like this. Make sure to vote. Thoughts will be greatly appreciated. :)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi.
I truly love playing Present Rush and I know this game is only available for a limited time. As a lot of other players like it too, there could be a new game named ''Block Rush''. Although I don't think lots of you guys will agree, I'd love to have a game like this. Make sure to vote. Thoughts will be greatly appreciated. :)
Good idea!
Please add a poll!

Reactions: Troublesomee
A

A pigeon

That means they'll have to make another game for Christmas next year. I rather keep this one a seasonal thing.
I have an idea for next year

Pedo Claus :

Santa claus breaks into your house and tries to molest you. Aim is to avade santa for as long as possible. You can also set traps to kill santa. You can also collect random money off the ground to get a bow and shoot that fat man.

Sound good? Even though its a ripoff of murder mystery

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi.
Hm. I dont know, it has a small chance of being added, but I think its a good idea
+1

D

Deleted member 169486

Pedo Claus :

Santa claus breaks into your house and tries to molest you. Aim is to avade santa for as long as possible. You can also set traps to kill santa. You can also collect random money off the ground to get a bow and shoot that fat man.

uhhhhhh

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I would like this, though I doubt they'd add both Christmas games to the server full-time, and I'd personally prefer to see Snowman Survival :x

Thomasxo

May 21, 2016
the Netherlands
I totally agree, I love the gamemode as well. Same goes for Slender (the gamemode for Halloween) they should add it in Arcade with maybe other names / maps. But like @Sophie said I prefer Snowman Survival as well :P

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed

Pedo Claus :

Lmfao. Great suggestion, go make a thread about it ASAP

(don't)

Thomasxo

May 21, 2016
the Netherlands
[QUOTE="xThqmas, post: 936487, member: 150487" But like @Sophie said I prefer Snowman Survival as well :p

But they can't keep Snoman Survival for the whole year.[/QUOTE]
I know but they can like make it to a killer with ghosts and if he kills you, you will become a ghost. No snowmans.

D

Deleted member 169486

I personally believe holiday games should stay holiday games but.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom