Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I understand that this would be a giant pain in the butt, but it'd be really neat if certain blocks had special powers. For instance, if a tnt hides next to a redstone block, it spawns a tnt that can blow up the seeker. Another idea might be that anvil blocks run slower, but maybe they get knockback IV when they hide, or iron, gold, and diamond blocks get to wear a chestplate of their respective block, making them a bit heartier. The powers are entirely up to you, but I personally think it'd be really neat for the hide and seek to be a bit more strategic than "stand still for 5 minutes and hope the seeker doesn't find you". Failing this, can we just have more blocks to hide as? Maybe leaves, sponge, glass, quartz etc?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom