Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YoutubeTPG

Jan 2, 2016
Hello Cubecraft,

Ik Hou Heel Veel Van Eggwars maar ik zit altijd bij een stomme team mate ik had een idee voor eggwars namelijk Solo Eggwars het is gewoon hetzelfde als eggwars maar dan zit je alleen in een team ik zou heel blij zijn als dit echt wordt
Bedankt Alvast

MVG YoutubeTPG

adriannic

Jan 5, 2016
the name of the song is unsterblichkeit (original mix) of andreas kremer
give 10 cubelets to me adriannic and 10 cubelets to InvicibyVicti that helped me

Mirte.

Nov 29, 2015
The Netherlands
View attachment 67071
Hello CubeCrafters, how are you all? Just thought I'd make a forum post to say that yesterday (21/12/2015) was our 3rd birthday! Three years ago @rubik_cube_man made the server and nobody knew how big it would become. Two years ago, on our 1st Birthday, we hit 1000 players and now we hit over 30,000! We've come so far in such a small amount of time.

Also, because it's our 3rd birthday and nearly Christmas we're having a 30% OFF SALE! This sale is for everything on our store and will end around the 4th January. To visit our store CLICK HERE!
View attachment 67074

On behalf of all the Management Team I'd like to thank all the staff that have come and gone, the players and other people that have been involved with CubeCraft, without you guys we wouldn't be where we are. I've added some older stuff below relating to server. If you have any images I'd love to see them so post them in the comments!

Thanks - Joe :)
P.S. If I don't speak to you before the 25th, I wish you all a Merry Christmas & the best for 2016!

The Original CubeCraft!
'We will give you 20 cubelets if you find out what the song is called'

Our 1st Birthday + 1000 players. (Remember the logo?)
View attachment 67072
Yay!

TheMinecraftHippie

Jan 13, 2016
View attachment 67071
Hello CubeCrafters, how are you all? Just thought I'd make a forum post to say that yesterday (21/12/2015) was our 3rd birthday! Three years ago @rubik_cube_man made the server and nobody knew how big it would become. Two years ago, on our 1st Birthday, we hit 1000 players and now we hit over 30,000! We've come so far in such a small amount of time.

Also, because it's our 3rd birthday and nearly Christmas we're having a 30% OFF SALE! This sale is for everything on our store and will end around the 4th January. To visit our store CLICK HERE!
View attachment 67074

On behalf of all the Management Team I'd like to thank all the staff that have come and gone, the players and other people that have been involved with CubeCraft, without you guys we wouldn't be where we are. I've added some older stuff below relating to server. If you have any images I'd love to see them so post them in the comments!

Thanks - Joe :)
P.S. If I don't speak to you before the 25th, I wish you all a Merry Christmas & the best for 2016!

The Original CubeCraft!
'We will give you 20 cubelets if you find out what the song is called'

Our 1st Birthday + 1000 players. (Remember the logo?)
View attachment 67072
I KNOW THE SONG NAME!!!!!! who do i msg it to? so i can get my cubelets? or can i say it here... i just wanted to make sure i didnt tell everyone the name so they can cheat on it...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom