Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Almost every time I play bingo I have notice that when people die and respawn, they die again by fall damage because they spawn so high up in the air. My suggestion is to lower the cages/spawn place so people stop dying because of the spawn being so high up.

This is just to make it easier to respawn and then go and find your grave.

D

Deleted member 59979

Definitely. They also need to make sure we dont spawn above things like lava as me and joe had a game where the cages were above lava
+1

Reactions: Juskebat and Livvv

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't play Bingo that often, but when I played it when it was released, I had this quite a lot so I support your idea. It's not really nice to immediately swim on the lava when you're being released out of the cages.

Reactions: Livvv

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I legitimately never had this happen to me. If you die in Bingo, you'll respawn on a platform made of stone on the surface. Unless your odds are really bad, there's pretty much no way you could end up dying to fall damage/lava in Bingo at the moment. As for cages spawning above lava, I've never experienced it, but it does sound pretty believable. But again, if you die once, you'll respawn on a stone platform on surface level. It's just a bit of an annoying death that could waste like 15 seconds.
Knowing that, the death on respawn issue doesn't really exist. (coming from someone who has played over 250 games)

Reactions: Kloska

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I legitimately never had this happen to me. If you die in Bingo, you'll respawn on a platform made of stone on the surface. Unless your odds are really bad, there's pretty much no way you could end up dying to fall damage/lava in Bingo at the moment. As for cages spawning above lava, I've never experienced it, but it does sound pretty believable. But again, if you die once, you'll respawn on a stone platform on surface level. It's just a bit of an annoying death that could waste like 15 seconds.
Knowing that, the death on respawn issue doesn't really exist. (coming from someone who has played over 250 games)
I play bingo every day and this is actually a common problem. It have never happened to me either but my friends have had this problem and also random people I have seen in game.

Sometimes the stone platform is up in the air and when you try to jump down, you die again and keep dying until you're lucky and can survive with 0,5-1 heart.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I play bingo every day and this is actually a common problem. It have never happened to me either but my friends have had this problem and also random people I have seen in game.

Sometimes the stone platform is up in the air and when you try to jump down, you die again and keep dying until you're lucky and can survive with 0,5-1 heart.
Stone platform in the air? If this really is a problem, then obviously, yeah, it should be fixed.
But again, I've never seen this happen to anyone & I play Bingo quite a lot. Could I see how bad it is through screenshots or something?

Reactions: Livvv and Kloska

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Stone platform in the air? If this really is a problem, then obviously, yeah, it should be fixed.
But again, I've never seen this happen to anyone & I play Bingo quite a lot. Could I see how bad it is through screenshots or something?
I actually don't have a screen of it since I most of the time don't die but I sometimes in the chat can see a person die 10 times in a row and it just says that they thought that they could fly and they sometimes type in global chat that they can't get down and leave the game which is pretty stupid.

I have also notice that sometimes you spawn in pretty weird places and take like 8 hearts damage just to get down from trees or similar.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
I've died through fall damage at the start of a game, I've also drowned cause I wasn't paying attention at the start and spawned above water XD

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I've died through fall damage at the start of a game, I've also drowned cause I wasn't paying attention at the start and spawned above water XD
I would say that drowning is your own fault though ._.
But the fall damage problem is something they should fix.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis
L

Lightning McQueen

It happebed to me

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
Top Bottom