Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with this

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So earlier I was playing a game of bingo with @DragonLord @Gainfullterror @warriors1976 and @FluffyRoses
It however was full house team so I decided To make an interesting creation

A shrine out of purely my gravestones, I must have had atleast 60 or more deaths over the 2 hours I was in that game before eventually being kicked for to many packets

I log back on just to try and see how many times I did die in total
But I couldn’t

There was no death statistic like I thought there would have been

Which got me thinking, why isn’t there a death statistic
It seems so simple so why not

SO all I am suggesting is a death statistic for bingo
So you can keep track of how many times you did infact die

That’s all bye

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
The Death counter isn't really relevant to the game mode in my opinion, the purpose is to collect thing, there's absolutely no pvp in this game mode so I don't see why there needs to be a death counter. However, here are some screenshots of the game :' )
2018-04-01_17.44.36.png

Last edited:

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I'm neutral as it would be nice to see how many times you need to die to make buildings out of gravestones but its not rly what we need rn.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Why would you need to know how long you’ve played?
There is no reason you’d need To know that yet it is a statistic
I presume they show what your time played is because you can see how long it took you to get a certain amount of wins. Deaths isn't a big part of the game so it's not really relevant to show.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The Death counter isn't really relevant to the game mode in my opinion, the purpose is to collect thing, there's absolutely no pvp in this game mode so I don't see why there needs to be a death counter. However, here are some screenshots of the game :' )View attachment 144247
I wish I was there. That would be lots o' fun.
Anyways, I don't see why not. It wouldn't really effect anything to the point where people would want to quit. Right...?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I presume they show what your time played is because you can see how long it took you to get a certain amount of wins. Deaths isn't a big part of the game so it's not really relevant to show.
That wouldn’t explain anythign
Since you are also adding in afk times into the mix
Also there is just the same reason to add deaths in this game as there is to keep deaths in eggwars in both games death doesn’t really matter as long as you have your egg which is majority of the time you are in a game
And if you don’t you can only die once
But yet they are still tracked in eggwars
Where’s the logic in not then tracking it in this game?

Reactions: Lilleh__

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
The Death counter isn't really relevant to the game mode in my opinion, the purpose is to collect thing, there's absolutely no pvp in this game mode so I don't see why there needs to be a death counter. However, here are some screenshots of the game :' )View attachment 144247
Why not? It's fun to see your average deaths vs wins!
And plus, i would actually like that, taking in fact that some players don't care about dying at the moment has they can retrieve their stuff without any penalty than just going back to their stuff.
And because this would be a stats, some players like me would really take this in consideration to not die :p

Edit: Lol, cactus dye power! xD
This really need to be fix, like seriously. Like the raw rabbit and (sometime) the cacao beans

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom