Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markvanv

Jun 23, 2014
So, first, I'm muted for no reason and then you take away my donors perks and say no refunds. The only perks I got left is a pet in the lobby and due to being muted for no reason I can't do color text or /color so this is a warning to anyone thinking about donating....DONT DO IT YOULL GET SCAMMED. Also, people who say it's mojang so fault lie bc I've been on like 3 other servers where I'm donor and still get me perks. Including world edit and high level kits.

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
It was Mojang's decision to take away the donater perks, not ccg. The owners were only trying to do what they could to keep the server from being shut down. Donating isn't supposed to be for the perks anyway, it's to help keep the server up and running.

Henry #2

Jul 4, 2014
Somewhere
So, first, I'm muted for no reason and then you take away my donors perks and say no refunds. The only perks I got left is a pet in the lobby and due to being muted for no reason I can't do color text or /color so this is a warning to anyone thinking about donating....DONT DO IT YOULL GET SCAMMED. Also, people who say it's mojang so fault lie bc I've been on like 3 other servers where I'm donor and still get me perks. Including world edit and high level kits.
Agreed 1000%

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
They'll get shut down soon, your own fault that you got muted and EULA is Mojang's decision. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom