Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hello there. :p

Today i thought about this and i don't see anything wrong about it.
So the bigger the map, the more points you get.
Example:
I play Skywars map Sundae (24 players) usually you would get 25 points, but like its a big map, and more players you should get more, maybe 35 or 40 points? I dont know, comment down below.
And if you were to play the smaller maps, then you would get 25.

Thanks for reading.

-Mark <3

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello there. :p

Today i thought about this and i don't see anything wrong about it.
So the bigger the map, the more points you get.
Example:
I play Skywars map Sundae (24 players) usually you would get 25 points, but like its a big map, and more players you should get more, maybe 35 or 40 points? I dont know, comment down below.
And if you were to play the smaller maps, then you would get 25.

Thanks for reading.

-Mark <3
I like this idea but it would make a little more sense with eggwars?

D

Deleted member 204478

I don't get the need. You get kills from killing players throughout the game anyway, more players killed = the more points.

Reactions: Despacito 2
D

Deleted member 204478

That’s 1 or 3 points you get there not much
You're saying you should recieve more points based on how many players are in the game, but you GET POINTS from killing the players to win the game.
More players = More kills
More kills = More points

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
You're saying you should recieve more points based on how many players are in the game, but you GET POINTS from killing the players to win the game.
More players = More kills
More kills = More points
Do you really think you are going to kill everyone in the game (unless you hack) overall you get 6 kills or less 6 kills= 6 points. And what I meant is the bigger the map more points you win at the end

D

Deleted member 204478

Do you really think you are going to kill everyone in the game (unless you hack) overall you get 6 kills or less. And what I meant is the bigger the map more points you win at the end
*facepalm*
I'm not saying that you should be able to kill every player. I'm saying that you'll be able to get more kills on a bigger map with more players, then you will get more points. Get it now?

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
*facepalm*
I'm not saying that you should be able to kill every player. I'm saying that you'll be able to get more kills on a bigger map with more players, then you will get more points. Get it now?
Tbh you don’t get much points/kills :)

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
This is gonna keep going round in circles, but I can't resist the temptation to reply. Ok. Ima break it down for you on why I don't agree with this suggestion.

When you win a Skywars game there is a set amount of points. You want it so if the map is bigger, you get more points, however, if the map is bigger it will most likely have more players. As the map has more players, you will most likely gain more kills; leading to more points. Therefore by joining a larger map, you will usually get more points anyway (compared to joining a smaller map).

Implementing this idea could also mean that certain maps will become wayyyy more popular, as if you win, you will get even more points. Having some maps being really popular, and others with 0 players isn't really the best situation (especially considering how messed up map selection is already).

If you really wanna get points quickly, go and play a game like Line Dash etc etc.

If you still don't get where myself and Perds are coming from, start a private message with us instead of filling up this thread with an endless circle of messages.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
This is gonna keep going round in circles, but I can't resist the temptation to reply. Ok. Ima break it down for you on why I don't agree with this suggestion.

When you win a Skywars game there is a set amount of points. You want it so if the map is bigger, you get more points, however, if the map is bigger it will most likely have more players. As the map has more players, you will most likely gain more kills; leading to more points. Therefore by joining a larger map, you will usually get more points anyway (compared to joining a smaller map).

Implementing this idea could also mean that certain maps will become wayyyy more popular, as if you win, you will get even more points. Having some maps being really popular, and others with 0 players isn't really the best situation (especially considering how messed up map selection is already).

If you really wanna get points quickly, go and play a game like Line Dash etc etc.

If you still don't get where myself and Perds are coming from, start a private message with us instead of filling up this thread with an endless circle of messages.
I agree on what you mostly say, but when you play a larger map, you are very unlikely to get many kills(what I mean is that like there is a lot of players, not everyone will get a large amount of kills), maybe you could but I didn’t say this could be added on Skywars, this could be added in Eggwars too, maybe to revive some dead maps that no one longer plays

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I agree on what you mostly say, but when you play a larger map, you are very unlikely to get many kills(what I mean is that like there is a lot of players, not everyone will get a large amount of kills), maybe you could but I didn’t say this could be added on Skywars, this could be added in Eggwars too, maybe to revive some dead maps that no one longer plays

Should have gone to specsavers

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
Top Bottom