Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Curious as in to how you like to play? Do you like playing in big groups (party of 4+) or enjoy playing in small parties (duos or 3s).

I enjoy doing duos tbh, its a lot of fun (also I'm the most sweaty in duos xd). Although, at times I'll play with some bigger groups (depending on the players). But for the most part I'm a duos guy.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I prefer playing with a small group of friends and on the same time calling about anything, it's just more intensive with less players imo. (You have to do more in order to win a game if you are with less people)
However playing in bigger groups can be fun too, but I prefer with less people

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Curious as in to how you like to play? Do you like playing in big groups (party of 4+) or enjoy playing in small parties (duos or 3s).

I enjoy doing duos tbh, its a lot of fun (also I'm the most sweaty in duos xd). Although, at times I'll play with some bigger groups (depending on the players). But for the most part I'm a duos guy.
Small, I agree with SpookyArrow. That are the reasons I do like small parties instead of big.

Reactions: bwead

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him

Well I know @Skysadisei and @PratyayPro5, so if they’re on I play with them in either 2 or 4s depending on how many. Other than that I go to lobby 1 and join a random VIP’s party and then play

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator 🌷
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
England
Pronouns
She/Her
I prefer small parties, usually with one friend or two. Too many people gets overwhelming for me quite quickly and there is less enjoyment in it for me. I usually play with xHappyMood because they are one of the only people who ever asks me to play.

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
I prefer playing in smaller parties with anywhere from 1-3 other people. I don't really like playing in parties with over four people, mostly because its hard to find maps. If I had to pick my favorite party size, It would probably be parties of four (although duos are a close second). I find it to be the most enjoyable size, since there are lots of four player maps for every game and plenty of people to talk with :D

Reactions: bwead and Silco

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Although I love playing in both small and big parties, what I also like to do sometimes is to play as a "single-player" party. It's really good for training both your strategies and skills, especially when fighting other parties. It improves critical thinking as you constantly have to look around in order not to get 5v1ed. And another bonus is that you can play any map you want.

• Haha
Reactions: bwead and Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Although I love playing in both small and big parties, what I also like to do sometimes is to play as a "single-player" party. It's really good for training both your strategies and skills, especially when fighting other parties. It improves critical thinking as you constantly have to look around in order not to get 5v1ed. And another bonus is that you can play any map you want.
Do you just mean solo? 😂 Or join part of a team but rely on yourself? Like treating yourself as if you are in solo?

Daanfkyy

Sep 6, 2017
Mavoland

I barely ever play Eggwars, but when i do, i prefer to play in small parties, mostly just duo's, or sometimes with 2 friends.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom