Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
398
2,680
264
23
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Hello. I've just finished building this locomotive.
Information about the build can be found below.

upload_2019-4-26_17-39-43.png


upload_2019-4-26_17-39-57.png


upload_2019-4-26_17-40-12.png


upload_2019-4-26_17-40-25.png


upload_2019-4-26_17-40-51.png


Information:
I started this build an hour ago. If you're wondering about the black slabs and stairs, they are nether brick. They look like that because of the texture pack I used for this build, BDoubleO's texture pack (specifically to have the black nether brick)

If you want to make something similar, I find better to start from the main wheels of the locomotive and going on from there.

Size:
The entire train is 80 blocks long, 7 blocks wide (9, if you include the banners) and 9 blocks tall.
The steam engine alone is 55 blocks long with the same dimensions for height and width.

(The bridge will not exist, I built it just for demonstration)

Disclaimer: I don't intend to advertise that server. It is just where I've built it.

That's all.
-SimplyExplained
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom