Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Vanity Points:

As Vanity Points are a little bit useless They are just Used to get Hats and other stuff so i am suggesting some new cool ideas so we can use Vanity Points in useful things

Cubelets:

What About Cubelets? I thinks Vanity Points Will be cool if you can buy cubelets with them

Temporary Ranks:

So I dont think People With Ranks Will like that But What I mean With temporary Ranks You can Buy Temporary Ranks (NOT LIFETIME!!!) With Vanity Points Like Iron For 15000 Vanity Points for 2 months, etc.....

Thanks A Lot For Reading!!

If You Have More Ideas Put Them Down In The replies

Stay Toasty O_O (gimme a follow!!)

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I am kind of 50/50 in this, I am not sure...
But if you're stone rank you can't get vanity points? Then you can only upgrade from Iron, Lapiz, Gold etc.
Isn't that kind of boring if you're stone and want to try a higher rank, but don't wanna donate to get the rank and perks?
I don't know.. I'll edit this if I find a good response.

Reactions: ToastO_O

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Vanity Points:

As Vanity Points are a little bit useless They are just Used to get Hats and other stuff so i am suggesting some new cool ideas so we can use Vanity Points in useful things

Cubelets:

What About Cubelets? I thinks Vanity Points Will be cool if you can buy cubelets with them

Temporary Ranks:

So I dont think People With Ranks Will like that But What I mean With temporary Ranks You can Buy Temporary Ranks (NOT LIFETIME!!!) With Vanity Points Like Iron For 15000 Vanity Points for 2 months, etc.....

I agree with all except temporaly ranks, I think only 15.000 vanity points i can get 15.000 in a moth, I don't really like the idea, at least 50.000 vanity points but I think temporaly ranks are not going to be added for vanity points.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I agree with all except temporaly ranks, I think only 15.000 vanity points i can get 15.000 in a moth, I don't really like the idea, at least 50.000 vanity points but I think temporaly ranks are not going to be added for vanity points.
Yeah Me too

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
i can get 15.000 in a moth, I don't really like the idea, at least 50.000 vanity points but I think temporaly ranks are not going to be added for vanity points.
I mean It's An Example But As U said It's not going to be added never !!

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I agree with the vanity points being able to buy cublets, that's just a fantastic idea :D. But, the temporary ranks like @xSrPenguin_Me had said the temporary ranks only costing 15000 points is too cheap. This also has nothing to do with vanity settings. The idea behind vanity points is to have vanity item. . . Vanity - excessive pride in or admiration of one's own appearance or achievements. . .and having a rank is not a vanity item.

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
Vanity Points:

Cubelets:

Temporary Ranks:

I like the idea about buying cublets with vanity points but it's a no from me on the buying ranks. People that have ranks spend tons of legit money for these ranks. I read earlier (not sure who said this) but Cubecraft is such a big server that it depends on it donators to keep it going. If vanity point were to let people access ranks I think that people would stop donating.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Temporary Ranks:

If you're a stone, you can't get vanity points in the first place.
Players may feel scammed. When you are having so much fun with a rank, and all of the sudden it's lost.
So why not just buy a proper rank?

Exactly.
Many of us have suggested to have a vanity update. Be patient and it will come out soon!
Its very annoying when you keep getting the same thing over and over again. Honestly its just a waste of points and cubelets.

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
I'm kind of against the whole "get ranks for limited time," it seems like it almost might get annoying. Maybe if you only got a rank for less time it would be more fun for other players.

Pandaa

Forum Expert
First of all, all of these suggestions violate the EULA, as ranks are the only players who can achieve vanity points.

As of buying temporary ranks, I do not think that this is a good idea because it would just be a matter of logging in every week and upgrading to a new rank.
Ranks are meant for showing that you supported the server.

I think that Vanity Points should stay as a way to show off how active you are, unless CCG comes up with some genious idea that does not violate the EULA.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Didn't Think About That!
First of all, all of these suggestions violate the EULA, as ranks are the only players who can achieve vanity points.

As of buying temporary ranks, I do not think that this is a good idea because it would just be a matter of logging in every week and upgrading to a new rank.
Ranks are meant for showing that you supported the server.

I think that Vanity Points should stay as a way to show off how active you are, unless CCG comes up with some genious idea that does not violate the EULA.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015

Cubelets:

No.

Temporary Ranks:

Not a chance.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom