Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MobileGR

Sep 30, 2017
Hello its been a while since we last heard about the CubeCraft games Minecraft server and i have been wondering when will you release it because we have already been given the 1.2.1 update and still cant play at your server

Reactions: ReimarPB
Nov 24, 2016
It's past summer and the server hasn't released on the bedrock version. There has been also no news on the progress of the server that I could find. Where is it. It was supposed to be released a month or two ago.

Steve25_

Nov 26, 2016
"MCPC"
There are 2 computer versions 1 is what Cubecraft is on (java) the other is something being added in the update (windows 10)
Nah you're just giving me trouble, Windows 10 is very connected to the mobile verions, So its not known as mcpc. Java editon is.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Nah you're just giving me trouble, Windows 10 is very connected to the mobile verions, So its not known as mcpc. Java editon is.
either way they are both a different type of pc
1 (java) is what the server is currently on
while the other (windows) is what will be added in this update (along with many more versions of the game)
so whether MCPC is only java to your opinion or to someone else's opinion who may think it is Windows 10
they are both a PC
so whether or not it was what you may consider MCPC it is still counting as PC

ChuckNorrisMom

Sep 10, 2016
Wait if I have Obsidian rank and I bought it for my Minecraft Account how can I play on the server with the rank from Android?
It needs Xbox account

ReimarPB

Oct 20, 2017
What happened to this? The Better Together update has been released and I can't find any news/updates about this... I hope they're still working on it

Buju

Feb 21, 2014
View attachment 133822

Hello CubeCrafters!

As you might have all seen yesterday we appeared in the Microsoft Xbox E3 video for Minecraft. It gives me great pleasure to announce that we are working on CubeCraft coming to all the platforms supported by this update. Now don't worry we will be keeping our Java version (the current network) and that will not be going anywhere any time soon.

Here's the official trailer just incase you missed it!

This is such a big deal not just for CubeCrafters but Minecraft players as a community! You're going to be able to play your favourite CubeCraft games and maps on any platform you choose! From Xbox and Windows 10 to iOS and Android Devices, Nintendo Switch, or even the Amazon Fire TV. What's awesome about this is that the purchases made on these platforms will carry accross with your Xbox Live account so no matter where you want to play your CubeCraft purchases will be there with you.

We'll be posting more about this over the coming months and I look forward to being able to share more information with you. Until the launch I look forward to seeing you on the server.
Awesome idea John. I like the idea that all the ranks and the perks carry over to any platform that you go on. Really caring about the players and their respectful spendings on the server. Awesome.

MobileGR

Sep 30, 2017
Hello is there any news yet?We are heading to Minecraft 1.2.5 and there are still no news about the Cubecraft Bedrock Edition server so i would be very thankful if you informed us about the progress you have made so far

ReimarPB

Oct 20, 2017
Hello is there any news yet?We are heading to Minecraft 1.2.5 and there are still no news about the Cubecraft Bedrock Edition server so i would be very thankful if you informed us about the progress you have made so far
I asked in a Minecraft stream and they said its coming very soon

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom