Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki-chan

Dec 8, 2015
The land of the Dutch
Just ranting about but apparently staff don't take "swearing" into consideration, the rules STATE that you have to be warned 3 times before you can be muted, but I'm warned ONCE and I'm muted -.- this is unfair when others don't get muted for both spamming and muted when I report them with even 5 warnings... Do something about this

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
IMG_1039.jpg
Just ranting about but apparently staff don't take "swearing" into consideration, the rules STATE that you have to be warned 3 times before you can be muted, but I'm warned ONCE and I'm muted -.- this is unfair when others don't get muted for both spamming and muted when I report them with even 5 warnings... Do something about this
That was long before the punishment system was overhauled in fact heres a screenshot (above the quote) from the guidelines and format post of what we have now

If you think a staff member handled your reports incorrectly have that staff member or another one evaluate the evidence or simply re-report

Btw the format of that post is bothering my OCD i cant stand one word lines if it dosent fit :P

Reactions: _Rogue_Killer_

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I'm meaning that when I tell people to stop swearing or spamming they don't get muted even after 5 screenshots of warnings, this is unfair.

Sounds like you're just being a bit salty because you got caught breaking the rules and continued to do so after being warned.
If a report gets accepted and they don't get muted then normally this is because they get a warning for it, which is a pop up every time they logon to the server for a set period of time. I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom