Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Better abilities?

• Nope, just wasting my time.

• Yesss abilities right now are useless.

• I don't care about these things. PVP FOR THE WIN!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmAPeach

Nov 28, 2017
Hello all,

Im just saying, who wastes their points on abilities that aren't any use. So, instead of a chance to get this or that, how about a garuntee for something. So, here are some examples down below:

Rampage Ability: 1000 points; Get strength II for 10 seconds after a kill.

Espcapist Ability:1000 points; After breaking an egg, you recieve a temporary enderpearl, configurable for up to 10 seconds in your inventory before being removed.

Superman Ability: 1500 points; Activating shield for 3 seconds, and you recieve invincibility for 5 seconds. Cooldown time: 10minutes

Incinerator: Lights closest enemy on fire after you kill someone; 100 points.

Horder: 1000 points; get 1 diamond after per 15 kills.

And just an extra thing: If you have seen or played TD (Tower Defence) you know about powerups. Maybe there could be a nether star that gives enchants, items, or potion affects after getting one. But, of course super rare and floats above any island, and would be hard to access.

Thanks for your time CubeCrafters, have a great time!

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello all,

Im just saying, who wastes their points on abilities that aren't any use. So, instead of a chance to get this or that, how about a garuntee for something. So, here are some examples down below:

Espcapist Ability:1000 points; After breaking an egg, you recieve a temporary enderpearl, configurable for up to 10 seconds in your inventory before being removed.

Superman Ability: 1500 points; Activating shield for 3 seconds, and you recieve invincibility for 5 seconds. Cooldown time: 10minutes

And just an extra thing: If you have seen or played TD (Tower Defence) you know about powerups. Maybe there could be a nether star that gives enchants, items, or potion affects after getting one. But, of course super rare and floats above any island, and would be hard to access.

The rampage ability is very, very op, it should be first 5% then 10% then 15% then 20%, etc, but only paying 1000 points to have strength II every time you kill someone? Nah, too OP.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Hello all,

All these abilities are a little bit too op. Even if they do cost a lot of points, having all these abilities enabled would make someone very op. Also people would just farm kills to get free diamonds instead of actually getting them from gens. The rampage and the incinerator ability is bit of a overkill, even at max level. -1 Support

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
These should be actual abilities instead of gaurenteed items. Work on the suggestions a bit more. Although I'd like to comment on the power-ups;

These sound like a great idea. Could you please brainstorm a bit more power-ups teams would get?

Reactions: IAmAPeach

IAmAPeach

Nov 28, 2017
These should be actual abilities instead of gaurenteed items. Work on the suggestions a bit more. Although I'd like to comment on the power-ups;

These sound like a great idea. Could you please brainstorm a bit more power-ups teams would get?
I was picturing like a nether star floating above the front of you island after the first 10 minutes in the game, and the player builds up, picks it up, and right clicks it. Then, they recieve health boost (1 extra heart) for 1 minute, encouraging him/her to go PVP. Some powerups could be
Health boost (1 heart), regen, items ranging from tools to weapons to resources, but no diamonds, or maybe 1 respawn without a delay. blocks, armour.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don’t really agree with any of these. Abilities are just supposed to give a slight boost, like the speed boost effect from breaking an egg or the decreased fall damage. What you are suggesting would completely break the game and make it impossible for people who don’t have the abilities to win. Yes, the current abilities aren’t the most useful, but that is the way it should be.
For the nether star ability, again, this just makes the game extremely unfair. I am a rusher myself, but not everyone enjoys that playstyle. Adding that would make rushing the absolute only viable strategy and increases the skill gap even further as non rushers would have no chance to compete. And if we make the drops next to useless (like 10 blocks or a piece of leather armor), what’s the point of adding them?

Overall, I don’t think we should be changing the gameplay this much. This will hurt the game, not help it.

Ayroh

Broken.

Unfair.

Broken.

No strong opinions. Can be good if done correctly.

Pointless as the rate of generation for even a level 1 diamond gen is more efficient.

I’m sorry if this comes off rude, but I’ve just seen more reasonable ability suggestions before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom