Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
Nice tutorial, looks very expensive xP I always just put the minimum amount of obsidian needed to cover my egg.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
For me the bigger the obby is, the easier it is to break the egg. If the egg was so obbied, it would be huge. When players are at the villager shop, I can hop down, break two pieces of obsidian, put sandstone to block the hole, and continue to mine the egg. The moment you can get through one layer, you can pretty much go through the entire layer with no ease. So I just recommend a 3x3x3 square cube..

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Hmm... Chests are not as good as they were used to be, with the new axes and stuff.

Here is how I would break the egg:
TNT for the chests, get through one layer, then build myself inside of it and break it, easy as long as you're not being attacked:p

Most of the time I never even protect my egg, the #CubeTip at the end of the parkour is a very good tip, just dont die.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Last time we did EggWars it was OP and we build a huge castle on the map instruments the we fought to claim mid and it worked after that we claimed yellow/blue and at last green.... Sadly we lost because they went hiding and sniped us of the island... And that's why I hate Campers now....
Good Story 10/10....
I had a Chest/Obby layer but since people only fight with axes in 1.9 its was way easier to break than we taught....

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom