Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmAPeach

Nov 28, 2017
When is the best time to buy discounted ranks? I was thinking black Friday is the cheapest?

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Any 50%+ or does it usually stay 50% off at best besides giveaways?
Personally, I don't remember there being a sale at a higher discount than 50%. Or at least I'm pretty sure there hasn't been one since I joined the server for the first time in March 2017. So, I would say that the best time to purchase a rank would be when there is a 50% off sale.

Reactions: CraftCreatures

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Personally, I don't remember there being a sale at a higher discount than 50%.
Screenshot_20190923_193050.jpg

EDIT: That was the first and last time Cube did a discount on ranks higher than 50%. Also, seeing as there hasn't been a lot of rank discounts (if any) lately I believe that means Cube is financially in a better place than before, so I doubt there's even going to be any 50% sales in the upcoming future, besides in black Friday possibly.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Personally, I don't remember there being a sale at a higher discount than 50%. Or at least I'm pretty sure there hasn't been one since I joined the server for the first time in March 2017. So, I would say that the best time to purchase a rank would be when there is a 50% off sale.
in 2018’s Black Friday sale was 55% off which is the best sale cube have ever offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom