Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ediinsonn

Novice Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hiii everyone this list of programs are the ones recommended to record minecraft or any other game .. even in some you can even broadcast your games live! :oops: I tried each of these programs so here is the list:

1- Bandicam: This was the first program I used, with a simple interface and what makes it more enjoyable to record your game (Bad part: It has a watermark and only allows you to record for 10 minutes)

2- Fraps:
Use it for a very short time, it also has an easy to use interface (Bad part: Watermark)

3- OBS Studio:
Without doubt the best of all is OBS Studio yes. Without watermarks, a normal interface but you learn fast, you can also stream your games live by associating your Twitch account, YouTube or other stream media (Nimo TV, etc)

If you have any other program to record and do very well, recommend it here :)

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I use Quick Time Player for my Report Video's. It's easy to upload but it doesn't give you sounds. I don't why, maybe just me or something. But you can use it and edit video's with music. You can download on Windows and you can download it on Apple/Mac. You can try it, but the sounds are off. If you don't like it, ask somebody who has OBS and ask him/her what for settings he or she has. Good Luck! :)

Reactions: Ediinsonn

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I personally prefer to use OBS, which in my opinion is the best, since it works perfectly fine. It doesn't decrease the usual frame rate at all (or not much) and working with it and changing the settings is easily done. It also doesn't have a watermark, while it's free.

I haven't really worked with any other program, but many acquaintances and friends who I happen to know that record recommended OBS Studio. If anyone is looking for a good recording software, it's the one.

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
The truth is that I only use the OBS studio because apart from being free, I, having a powerful computer I have no problem at the time of recording and it is the one that for me best comes to me

Reactions: Hoshi and Ediinsonn

ImJunior

Forum Expert
Jun 30, 2016
Belgium
www.cubecraft.net
I also have OBS but I personally prefer GeForce Experience to record and report people. GeForce only works when you have a Nvidia driver.

Good list for people without any knowledge on recording softwares.
Nice list:)
I have heard every Sony Vegas program is very good.
Isn't Sony Vegas an editing program?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I also have OBS but I personally prefer GeForce Experience to record and report people. GeForce only works when you have a Nvidia driver.

Good list for people without any knowledge on recording softwares.

Isn't Sony Vegas an editing program?
I think it’s both for recording and editing.

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Hiii everyone this list of programs are the ones recommended to record minecraft or any other game .. even in some you can even broadcast your games live! :oops: I tried each of these programs so here is the list:

1- Bandicam: This was the first program I used, with a simple interface and what makes it more enjoyable to record your game (Bad part: It has a watermark and only allows you to record for 10 minutes)

2- Fraps:
Use it for a very short time, it also has an easy to use interface (Bad part: Watermark)

3- OBS Studio:
Without doubt the best of all is OBS Studio yes. Without watermarks, a normal interface but you learn fast, you can also stream your games live by associating your Twitch account, YouTube or other stream media (Nimo TV, etc)

If you have any other program to record and do very well, recommend it here :)

Locochon, te faltó Action! actualmente lo lo estoy usando para grabar hackers a una calidad bastante buena a 60p, y todo se ve muy fluido, y con la configuración adecuada, ni cuenta te darás cuando estés grabando porque no habrá bajón de fps.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
If you are using a Windows 10 computer or laptop, using the Xbox game bar to record will use less CPU and can record at perfect frames and graphics. hold down your windows button (bottom left) and G to open it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday Skate! 🎂
Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom