Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JacobRedfire

Apr 6, 2021
Bogota
Hi cubecraft community, I've been playing a lot the new Giga BlockWars and I loooove it, specially CTF, but I find a little problem. In one specific round, I was able to capture the flag by myself the three times needed for my team to win. However the best player was awarded to another player. (I imagine with a lot of kills). I think this is a little, not unfair, but weird. so maybe this would be a good thing to tweak in the best player calculation. Not for it to be absolute, but an important factor.

Other little useful changes would be:
-More blocks, I was able to spend all 6 stacks while bridging in the map (but it can also lead to spamming blocks everywhere a lot more, so this can be debated)
-Some sort of perspective in the flag indicator so that it is easier to know how far away is the flag from the player, as it is the same size from 1 or 150 blocks away. In any case the visibility is great for the game dynamic.
-Not only in this game, but the possibility of modifying the items' order in the hot-bar at spawning to allow for predetermined mouse buttons for example.

This is going in a great direction, and I really love this server.
Thanks CubeCraft!!!

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom