Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
cooltext395437664031464.png
Hey, CubeCrafters! I'm writing this thread because I'm interested in your best memories or funniest moments of yourself, you and your friends, or in general! I have been playing on the CubeCraft server for about 4 or 5 years now and I have made a lot of great memories with some of you out there! I would love to share some moments with you and I'm looking forward to hearing your stories :).
If you are interested in sharing a story or video/clip, feel free to drop them below or send them in through this form! (https://forms.gle/ZgfRHRjNVnCgPpk29)
p.s. this is definitely not just to share some funny/embarrassing clips of my friends :)

cooltext395439486463255.png
As I said above, I have been playing for over 4-5 years. This means I have made a lot of memories, but I'll share some of the best ones!
1634307657934.png
1634308329854.png

- These were both Translation Team Events. All events were amazing, thanks to the Event Coordinators and Team Members! <3
- Even though I wasn't as good as others, we definitely had a lot of fun ;p
- @Priley You are way too good at this weird word game, @Headqche I miss your events >:(

I do, of course, also have videos/clips of funny moments in-game. Most of these clips are just dumb moments with me and my friends, but I feel like that's what makes them so funny and special. Some of them have been recorded a while ago, but I still find them just as funny as when they happened!
- @Hqteful Do any of these epic fails look familiar to you? :)

Attachments

• 1634307714552.png
    1634307714552.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 117

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Nice thread! Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshots or videos to go along with my memories, so I'll just talk about them instead.

Me and @Gemmmmie decided to tower up with snow and then spawn as many snow golems as possible. It was very fun but it took us a long time to clean up!

I also have one from the CubeCraft Discord. Younisco decided to give the 50,000th member the Famous role, but unfortunately when it happened the user was so overwhelmed by all of the pings that they left the server.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
My best memories on Cubecraft are probably just playing td with really loud music with all my friends at like 6am xd

Also just being on the forums and cubecraft community in general brings great happiness and i'm grateful for that

• Love
Reactions: JokeKaedee

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
There's really no specific moment this happened since it was a lot of nights, but the late night vcs playing among slimes and all sorts of other games with @Dylaila @Modulo @Pineapple @_The13thDoctor_ @EnderKnightError @Deann and @Calichin were always so much fun :D I remember how it started out in Nitro-Plus VC and then I watched everyone get promoted throughout this year, and now it's come full circle since I'm a mod now!

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
My best memories are most definitely with @Jy25k. Having 12-hour EggWars marathons, PvPing, and just having fun were my best memories on here. Grinding for 10 hours straight just to get 1st place on EggWars Mega LB on the first day was really fun with him. I hope we can play again together soon!

• Love
Reactions: JokeKaedee

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, CubeCrafters! I'm writing this thread because I'm interested in your best memories or funniest moments of yourself, you and your friends, or in general! I have been playing on the CubeCraft server for about 4 or 5 years now and I have made a lot of great memories with some of you out there! I would love to share some moments with you and I'm looking forward to hearing your stories :).
If you are interested in sharing a story or video/clip, feel free to drop them below or send them in through this form! (https://forms.gle/ZgfRHRjNVnCgPpk29)
p.s. this is definitely not just to share some funny/embarrassing clips of my friends :)

As I said above, I have been playing for over 4-5 years. This means I have made a lot of memories, but I'll share some of the best ones!
View attachment 201713View attachment 201716
- These were both Translation Team Events. All events were amazing, thanks to the Event Coordinators and Team Members! <3
- Even though I wasn't as good as others, we definitely had a lot of fun ;p
- @Priley You are way too good at this weird word game, @Headqche I miss your events >:(

I do, of course, also have videos/clips of funny moments in-game. Most of these clips are just dumb moments with me and my friends, but I feel like that's what makes them so funny and special. Some of them have been recorded a while ago, but I still find them just as funny as when they happened!
- @Hqteful Do any of these epic fails look familiar to you? :)

all of my memories were clutches , can i submit them ?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom