Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Barn Brawl, because I suck with elytras, I'm decent at paintball but not really my thing. I honestly REALLY like Line dash, but I've been spotting some bugs so yeah, then there's Layer Spleef, and I love some layers but others just aren't my thing, and Barn Brawl just is but they're all amazing! #Arcade for the win!!!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Layer spleef because I like to parkour and "troll" ( basically spleefing people ) at the same time, I find it very cool and interesting! I like how each layers has its own way of eliminating like melting snow, shooting down TNT under players feet etc.
10/10 Layer spleef :)

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
I think they did a great job on all the games and they loads of fun. But, as this should come as no surprise, Layer Spleef is my fav. It retains a fairly high level of intensity, in its own right, as the classic spleef games, but more from the point of you against the map than it is you against other players. While I prefer the pvp style of spleef that you got from the classics, it is still my favorite of all the new arcade games.

Paintball is rad, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Thjis wrote on Critly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
LoveAndMafia wrote on Begijntje's profile.
happy birthday to the best wave buddy i could ever have, love u bro, ur incredible
Eli wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom