Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananasforlife

Aug 28, 2016
I was accused of cross teaming while playing egg wars. I didn't do it. All i was doing was going to destroy someones egg, and there was someone fighting when i went in, the person who killed the player on the team after i destroyed the egg then accused me of cross teaming with the another team ( i broke that teams egg so) I know this isn't something related to tech support but... I couldn't really put this on a report a player or any of the other forums.But i'm worried that I will get banned because of something i didn't do,. I don't know what to do and i don't remember they're username.

N

Nikboo

As Build said, moderators require evidence to ban people. They can only ban if the player has warned you once and you continue to crossteam and then he reports you cross teaming with video evidence. If you did not cross team then you have nothing to worry about it and if for some reason you do get banned, then just appeal it with what you are saying right now and if you are not lying then they will unban you, so you have nothing to worry about. Most of the active forum members get hackusated A LOT because they are pros but most of the time it is just the player being stressy.

Anyways I believe the question has been answered. Lock @Diogu @RubenoMe ?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ehm... If they dont have evidence they cant ban you...
The Cross Teaming isn't that big and you could always appeal... But if you didn't break the rules just ignore them in the future...
If you did... Just appeal...

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
As they said, that player needs a video to proof that you were crossteaming and he also needs to warn you saying that you can't do crossteam.

Locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom