Votes: 14 31.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hey everyone, if you win in a skywars game then it is not stated how many hearts he / she still had. Sometimes I am very curious how many hearts he / she would have left, so it would be great if you could see that in the future.

To clarify it a bit:

Without_Hearths.png

With_Hearths.png

Hopefully, this will be added soon.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Yeah this would be nice. I downloaded a mod so I can see how many hearts some has left, but I can fully understand that you’re curious how good you did :p. Might even make you rage quit if they had 0,5 left, or make you a bit proud even though you died.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Yeah this would be nice. I downloaded a mod so I can see how many hearts some has left, but I can fully understand that you’re curious how good you did :p. Might even make you rage quit if they had 0,5 left, or make you a bit proud even though you died.
The mod should be made bannable because it's an unfair advantage. It's either the entire server or no one imo. But nope, CC goes the middle route.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The mod should be made bannable because it's an unfair advantage. It's either the entire server or no one imo. But nope, CC goes the middle route.
Ikr, I got tired of having a disadvantage against tryharders so I decided to download it, just because I know that Management won't change it and my laptop can handle it while running with 100+ FPS

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
The server will lose a lot of players If they are going to force players to stop using the mods. There are a lot of them that use LabyMod and bought items in that shop. I would advice to make it that everybody has it or leave it like it is.

Reactions: Fedde2001 and God.

MoonSH1NE

May 29, 2019
It would be fun to see how much health a player haves after killing you.
If you can see their health you can see who is low and mostly easy to kill.

For example, you are low on hearts after killing someone or other reasons then a player with bad gear comes
and is able to see you only have a heart and they are able to kill you in an instant. But if you would not be able to see how much health
the player had they wouldnt know and they might have chosen to back off. In some maps on team skywars there are only a few teams and
often everybody builds to the midd in the early game. One time I played there was maybe 4-6 players from the other teams in middle.
I did get low on health often and had to go away and eat food and golden apples to regenerate but if they could see my health there might have
been a chance they would target me so I would die. If you look from the other player's side they would probably have been really happy to see
an easy kill. So it depends if you also would want to be in both positions I'd rather not.

But It would be fun if you get a message after you died you can see how many hearts those who killed you had left like in another game.

Reactions: Jevmen

Kquirim

Jul 24, 2019
I have voted no, in my opinion if i see someone his health bar i tend to keep fighting and this leads me to my death most of the time.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
Hey everyone, if you win in a skywars game then it is not stated how many hearts he / she still had. Sometimes I am very curious how many hearts he / she would have left, so it would be great if you could see that in the future.

To clarify it a bit:

Without_Hearths.png

With_Hearths.png

Hopefully, this will be added soon.
Good idea, but then they have to add it in every game...

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
Really good idea! One quistion does someone know a mod that can show youre hearths. I know that labymod has it but you cant make reports if you have labymod enebled. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters