Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the "add more users" button be added to swearing reports?

• Total voters

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Hi,​

This has annoyed me for some time now, so I thought I'd be good to suggest a change. As you know you can add more users in a teaming report.
ba5f8d6b7b18140f77426218f80ac48d.png
This is not the case for swearing. If you caught two people swearing in one screenshot, you'll have to make two reports.

9170b9264afff1f085985fba8c586034.png
My suggestion:
Add an "add more users" button to swearing so you can report multiple people for swearing in one report.​

• It saves time for the reporter.
  • I assume it saves time for the Moderator.
  • This could also be added to Death threats, Advertising, and Chat Trolling.
If there's a reason for the fact that there's no "add more users" button for swearing, please tell me.
If there's not, let me know what you think about it!

-Rick​

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Couldn't agree more, however, I think it should count for hackers as well, not just chat offenders.
Pretty much just for everything, bug abusers etc. but especially for hackers. There have been plenty of time where there were multiple hackers in one report video.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Great for reporters that want to quicken the process, but it wouldn't exactly make much of a difference for moderators in some cases. I can't explain the specific technicalities, as I didn't develop the system so I don't know the exact intricacies of how the system works. And the fact that you guys wouldn't know what I'm exactly talking about without revealing staff tools. But to sum it up, punishment tracks makes the entire process a bit hassling if adding more users to the same report for other punishments works the same way as it does with teaming reports. Different users may have different past offenses, so we'll have to handle each case individually anyways if nothing changes. But otherwise, good suggestion.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Would save time for the reporters and a bit for the Mods who handle the report. I don't think it's really necessary, but it could be a good addition.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom