Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PancakeBoi283

Feb 8, 2021
Hello
I will be hosting another eggwars duos tournament at 3:00 pm EST on July 31. Please let me know if you are interested and able to join. A rank may be on the line which I am working on now. Here are the rules:
1. There will be a points system which will be used to decide which team will move on to the next round. Here is the points system:
Kills: 1 point
Breaking an opponents egg: 5 points
Win: 10 points
Loss: -5 points
2. Each team will get 3 games to earn as much points as possible. Screenshots must be submitted showing post games stats and the "Congratulations, you Won" message (if you lose a game, the win message doesn't need to be visible of course.)
3. No hacked clients are to be used unless they are approved by cubecraft, like onix. If a client is not approved by cubecraft and is used, it will result into a DQ.
4. No teaming with the enemy
5. Streaming is suggested, but not mandatory
6. If you hold up the bracket for 1 hour or more, you will be disqualified. This means if every team except one has finished, the final team will have one hour to complete their games, or they will forfeit their matches
7. In order to be in the bracket, you will have to confirm to me or my admins the day of the tournament that you will be participating so that we know you will not hold up the tournament, and we can replace you with a backup (hopefully)
8. One rank will be awarded to the winner. The Duo will have to discuss who will get the rank and convey to me which rank they want (eggwars, skywars, etc.)
9. No toxicity. I will not hesitate to remove you from the tournament if you are being toxic to the other contestants. Me and my team does not want to promote toxicity, so don't do it or we will be forced to take you out of the bracket for another team
10. I would prefer for the tournament to be in overpowered items, however if you do not have a rank, you can do normal items instead
If you are interested in entering, here are the steps you should take:
1. Join our discord server through this link: https://discord.gg/xepys2GG2A
2. Add your in game names of you and your teammate (and a team name if you would like)
I hope that we will get a 16 team bracket, but we will make the bracket as we go along. Good Luck everyone!

Last edited:

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
I had some Doubts regarding this. @PancakeBoi283
1.) Will this be an Inter-Device Tournament or For a Particular Device Players ? ( Just to clarify I am a Mobile Player.)
2.) I was not able to understand Point 6.
3.) The Discord Link is not visible, Can you Attach it again in a reply.
4.) Is slight camping allowed ? (Not Towering or Hiding in bases, Just Diamond Camping)
5.) Can you explain in detail about the point system & what's the criteria for elimination.
Hope you'll answer, I would love to participate.

PancakeBoi283

Feb 8, 2021
I had some Doubts regarding this. @PancakeBoi283
1.) Will this be an Inter-Device Tournament or For a Particular Device Players ? ( Just to clarify I am a Mobile Player.)
2.) I was not able to understand Point 6.
3.) The Discord Link is not visible, Can you Attach it again in a reply.
4.) Is slight camping allowed ? (Not Towering or Hiding in bases, Just Diamond Camping)
5.) Can you explain in detail about the point system & what's the criteria for elimination.
Hope you'll answer, I would love to participate.
1. Yes! All people who play on bedrock can join (console, mobile, windows 10)
2.basically if every team has finished except yours, your team will have 1 hour to finish so you are not holding up the bracket
3. Yes I already fixed that glitch
4. Camping is allowed as long as you finish your games pretty quickly as you won't want to get disqualified
5. Basically for each kill you get, you get 1 point, for every egg you break, you get 5 points, and for each game you win, you get 10 points, but if you lose a game, you Lose 5 points. After all 3 games, you add your score from all 3 games together, then combine your final score with your teammates final score

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
Hello
I will be hosting another eggwars duos tournament at 3:00 pm EST on July 31. Please let me know if you are interested and able to join. A rank may be on the line which I am working on now. Here are the rules:
1. There will be a points system which will be used to decide which team will move on to the next round. Here is the points system:
2. Each team will get 3 games to earn as much points as possible. Screenshots must be submitted showing post games stats and the "Congratulations, you Won" message (if you lose a game, the win message doesn't need to be visible of course.)
3. No hacked clients are to be used unless they are approved by cubecraft, like onix. If a client is not approved by cubecraft and is used, it will result into a DQ.
6. If you hold up the bracket for 1 hour or more, you will be disqualified. This means if every team except one has finished, the final team will have one hour to complete their games, or they will forfeit their matches
7. In order to be in the bracket, you will have to confirm to me or my admins the day of the tournament that you will be participating so that we know you will not hold up the tournament, and we can replace you with a backup (hopefully)
8. One rank will be awarded to the winner. The Duo will have to discuss who will get the rank and convey to me which rank they want (eggwars, skywars, etc.)
9. No toxicity. I will not hesitate to remove you from the tournament if you are being toxic to the other contestants. Me and my team does not want to promote toxicity, so don't do it or we will be forced to take you out of the bracket for another team
10. I would prefer for the tournament to be in overpowered items, however if you do not have a rank, you can do normal items instead
2. Add your in game names of you and your teammate (and a team name if you would like)
I hope that we will get a 16 team bracket, but we will make the bracket as we go along. Good Luck everyone!
Ah gotta find a duo u should host solo eggwars too :(

Jun 30, 2021
Heyy I wanted to enter into the tournament,The names are kidstrangeYT and Solokid007YT361 and our team name is the wannabe tryhards
I tried using the discord link but it didnt work any slots left?

Artem Curious

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2019
Ukraine
www.curiousgames.ml
Hello
I'll try to participate soon!

w7b9

Mar 4, 2021
Hello
whats stopping people from kill farming?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom