Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aelfwif

Feb 18, 2018
Wherever 'here' is.
The new PvP Update in the beta lobby is awesome! Don't get me wrong. Though it would be even more awesome if--

*wait for it*

tenor.gif

AN ITEM THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY RIGHT CLICK WHILE flYhaCkiNG IN LOBBY, SO YOU CAN RELOCATE THE ITEMS IN YOUR INVENTORY FOR EVERY SINGLE KIT!!

It really takes a lot of effort and time, to sort your inventory like you'd want to for every single match.

This way, PC players like me can be satisfied. Furthermore, the overall
gaMIng experience, would be enhanced with more functionality, which would be both at a lost cost, and make a MARVELOUS addition into the game!!!

If not, at least make the starting timer 10 seconds, so we can actually sort it manually.

p--please?? You devs aren't that lazy to change one variable, right?

ANYYYHOW. Thank you for reading!!
please. Senpei devs, NOTicE mEEEeEeeeeEEe!!

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
The new PvP Update in the beta lobby is awesome! Don't get me wrong. Though it would be even more awesome if--

*wait for it*

tenor.gif

AN ITEM THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY RIGHT CLICK WHILE flYhaCkiNG IN LOBBY, SO YOU CAN RELOCATE THE ITEMS IN YOUR INVENTORY FOR EVERY SINGLE KIT!!

It really takes a lot of effort and time, to sort your inventory like you'd want to for every single match.

This way, PC players like me can be satisfied. Furthermore, the overall
gaMIng experience, would be enhanced with more functionality, which would be both at a lost cost, and make a MARVELOUS addition into the game!!!

If not, at least make the starting timer 10 seconds, so we can actually sort it manually.

p--please?? You devs aren't that lazy to change one variable, right?

ANYYYHOW. Thank you for reading!!
please. Senpei devs, NOTicE mEEEeEeeeeEEe!!
I see the problem here as my friend really hates that he has to sort his inventory every match. I dont really have too much of a problem because most of the stuff there is almost exactly how I want it. I have a question tho, where would it be? would it be in your inventory that would take up another slot, would it be an npc next to you that you click?

Reactions: Aelfwif

Aelfwif

Feb 18, 2018
Wherever 'here' is.
I see the problem here as my friend really hates that he has to sort his inventory every match. I dont really have too much of a problem because most of the stuff there is almost exactly how I want it. I have a question tho, where would it be? would it be in your inventory that would take up another slot, would it be an npc next to you that you click?
Where would be WHAT? If you're referring to the approach of accessing the item-sorting GUI, preferable an item, accessible on both the beta lobby and FFA kit selection spawn. (Yes. Either left or right click to activate it)

Yeah, took me a while to get back to ye. Sorry. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom