Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should QSG be added to Cubecraft Bedrock?

• Yes I'd like it to see it there!

• Yes, but it could be done better. (give reasons why)

• Nope I don't think its a good idea. (give reason why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lema

Nov 14, 2019
Hello,

around 1 year ago i've made a suggestion about a possible gamemode that could be added to Cubecraft, well sadly backthen no one really seemd to be intrested or cared about it. Thats why I'm trying it now a 2nd time with the hope of reaching more people.

The gamemode already exists on a couple of Java servers and is basically the normal SG but with way smaller maps and no central spawn or a grace period. Around 20 players spawn all over the map without a kit but always in the near of a chest. The loot you gain is similar with the one you get in the normal SG but in a way that you're getting stacked alot of faster. With a VIP rank you would be able to vote either for basic or overpowerd. If you looted two chests and still found no weapon, a wooden axe spawns in your inventory as a way to defend yourself. As I said the maps should be really small like ffa maps from Black ops 2 (Hjacked or Nuketown 2025 as an extrem example), to get fast games with alot of action. Once 4 players are left, I suggest starting a 30 second countdown till a deathmatch in an extern arena that shouldn't be that big, starts. The amount of players compared to the size of the map causes a high chance of getting cleand by other players thats why a fast regeneration effect for only a couple seconds should be given for a kill, so someone who is low after making a kill has the ability to deal with another player attacking him.

I personally play alot of regular survival games on Cubecraft Bedrock but I often miss the action and challenge there because once I defeated everyone at the spawn, im searching players the rest of the round and they have most of the time no chance against me because I got way better loot. In QSG I would need luck to get good loot from the chest that spawns in the near of me and I would have to play and react fast. Even if I made 2 kills in the first seconds, a more stacked player could attack me or I would have to fight several players that are in the near of me which is alot more challenging. Another huge benefit of QSG is that chasing people isn't as annoying like in regular SG because of the smaller maps that require more parkour skills than just running over huge empty spaces like in normal SG. All the points mentiond make it more possible to win as a player who is worse at pvp than others but also bring players more action and intense gameplay. Survival games itself is the less played gamemode on Bedrock, thats why adding QSG could increase the player number but also it could bring new players to Cube because yet this gamemode nowhere exists on the featured Bedrock servers.

I want this gamemode added to Cube since a long time already and I would appreciate it if you share this thread to get more traffic here and we have more opinions about this!

Lema

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hello,

around 1 year ago i've made a suggestion about a possible gamemode that could be added to Cubecraft, well sadly backthen no one really seemd to be intrested or cared about it. Thats why I'm trying it now a 2nd time with the hope of reaching more people.

The gamemode already exists on a couple of Java servers and is basically the normal SG but with way smaller maps and no central spawn or a grace period. Around 20 players spawn all over the map without a kit but always in the near of a chest. The loot you gain is similar with the one you get in the normal SG but in a way that you're getting stacked alot of faster. With a VIP rank you would be able to vote either for basic or overpowerd. If you looted two chests and still found no weapon, a wooden axe spawns in your inventory as a way to defend yourself. As I said the maps should be really small like ffa maps from Black ops 2 (Hjacked or Nuketown 2025 as an extrem example), to get fast games with alot of action. Once 4 players are left, I suggest starting a 30 second countdown till a deathmatch in an extern arena that shouldn't be that big, starts. The amount of players compared to the size of the map causes a high chance of getting cleand by other players thats why a fast regeneration effect for only a couple seconds should be given for a kill, so someone who is low after making a kill has the ability to deal with another player attacking him.

I personally play alot of regular survival games on Cubecraft Bedrock but I often miss the action and challenge there because once I defeated everyone at the spawn, im searching players the rest of the round and they have most of the time no chance against me because I got way better loot. In QSG I would need luck to get good loot from the chest that spawns in the near of me and I would have to play and react fast. Even if I made 2 kills in the first seconds, a more stacked player could attack me or I would have to fight several players that are in the near of me which is alot more challenging. Another huge benefit of QSG is that chasing people isn't as annoying like in regular SG because of the smaller maps that require more parkour skills than just running over huge empty spaces like in normal SG. All the points mentiond make it more possible to win as a player who is worse at pvp than others but also bring players more action and intense gameplay. Survival games itself is the less played gamemode on Bedrock, thats why adding QSG could increase the player number but also it could bring new players to Cube because yet this gamemode nowhere exists on the featured Bedrock servers.

I want this gamemode added to Cube since a long time already and I would appreciate it if you share this thread to get more traffic here and we have more opinions about this!

Lema
N e w g a m e m o d e s

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I wouldn't like it added just seems to me less fun than normal survival games doesn't feel like survival games tbh. I don't like that you get stacked fast. I don't like the fact that you regen after a kill doesn't really feel like survival games. Also the small maps I don't think is good for survival games it will just be chaotic. Just ruins how survival games is all these ideas

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
I love the Gamemode Idea! It sounds fun! One thing it really Reminds me of for some reason is UHC not so much the gamemode but like The spawning somewhere random on the map. It sounds like a mix of UHC and Survival Games more so Survival Games with UHC ideas mixed in. I love it Hope this gets added. as someone who mains Skywars and sprinkles in some Survival games as well this would definitely make my survival games matches much shorter then having to hunt everyone around the map.

Reactions: Lema
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom