Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
It looks great! Can't wait to see more updates.. :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This is such an awesome update - massive props to everyone who worked on it! Looking forward to see the future of Bedrock, because I can assure you, it's very bright and exciting! 🙌

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Toby Weiss

Apr 18, 2020
Bug found (bedrock): This started after the recent update, I’ve noticed that no armored players are able to take so many hits to kill like if I use a sharp 4 diamond sword that does 12 attack damage it could take more than 7 hits to kill them which before it would only take 3. At first I thought it was like spawn protection or something but then I was in mid and I had like 8 armor bars and a no armored player came in and defeated me even tho we were trading hits with the same weapon. I don’t know If this is a bug or intentional but it’s not right

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Bug found (bedrock): This started after the recent update, I’ve noticed that no armored players are able to take so many hits to kill like if I use a sharp 4 diamond sword that does 12 attack damage it could take more than 7 hits to kill them which before it would only take 3. At first I thought it was like spawn protection or something but then I was in mid and I had like 8 armor bars and a no armored player came in and defeated me even tho we were trading hits with the same weapon. I don’t know If this is a bug or intentional but it’s not right

Hello! Thanks a lot for the report! It actually turns out that with our exciting inventory changes, we accidentally introduced a bug where sometimes players armour would appear invisible. We're working on a fix at the moment, and hope to get it out as soon as it's ready! :)

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I'm really not a fan of the gravestones in SG. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds like it's going to make getting a kill and running significantly more difficult. Skywars is different when you have much more space around you whereas you will always be snuck up from behind in SG if you spend ages looting. I'll have to wait and see but I but I doubt it's a positive addition.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I'm really not a fan of the gravestones in SG. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds like it's going to make getting a kill and running significantly more difficult. Skywars is different when you have much more space around you whereas you will always be snuck up from behind in SG if you spend ages looting. I'll have to wait and see but I but I doubt it's a positive addition.
I'm very confused, you said that SkyWars has more space and Survival Games you get snuck up on when looting? To me it is the complete opposite way around, SkyWars has no space and is easy to get snuck up on, especially since the maps are smaller. I feel that gravestones fit better in SG than any other gamemode.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I'm very confused, you said that SkyWars has more space and Survival Games you get snuck up on when looting? To me it is the complete opposite way around, SkyWars has no space and is easy to get snuck up on, especially since the maps are smaller. I feel that gravestones fit better in SG than any other gamemode.
Having fights at the start of the game is my main concern. You cant get a kill straight away and grab the loot because the swords are very strong compared to armour in SG. It will be really difficult to get the loot from a kill in that situation as you will likely just die while stuck in a GUI. Being able to snowball at the start of the game is what makes the game fun and all the loot splashing on the floor is the most satisfying bit.

I'd also like to ask are the gravestones breakable? if they arent that's a major problem because most mobile players (that I know of) have to break the gravestones normally as they are too slow to use because of the controls.

Reactions: Kloska and Story

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I'd also like to ask are the gravestones breakable? if they arent that's a major problem because most mobile players (that I know of) have to break the gravestones normally as they are too slow to use because of the controls.
i actually really like this idea, if you made the gravestones insta breakable then you can still get the effect or having the gravestones but it doesnt take years to get loot, while on this idea maybe once broken a new broken gravestone could replace it? not sure if this is possible but i feel like that would be cool

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom