Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Hello CubeCrafters!
We did lots of great stuff over the past week, much update, very wow.

Lobby Update!
We have vastly improved how we display our games within lobbies. You can now play your favourites games even easier and quicker! Simply click the NPC, after you join the game it will start instantaneously! The NPC's in the lobby will display the current amount of players online in that game, this frequently updates.

forums-stat players.jpg

Store
We released our Back To School Bundle! You will get an epic amount of exclusive loot and awesome new features with this bundle, so get it quickly. If you wish to purchase this, you will see an NPC in our lobby and for a low price of 990 minecoins.
back-to-school_Thumbnail_0.jpg

Our Pioneer Bundle was for those very first few CubeCrafters who joined Bedrock and wanted to help support us by purchasing this bundle. We'd like to thank every single one of you that bought this, which allowed us to frequently update and improve your playing experience. There is now a limited time to buy this bundle which gives you an exclusive cage, chat tag [PIONEER] and change the colour of your name in chat.​

LAST CHANCE! JUST OVER 24 HOURS TO PURCHASE THE 'PIONEER' BUNDLE!

Improvements + Bug fixes
Our loot menu will keep expanding and we're going to be giving our players even more crazy content in the coming months. Have you ever wanted custom pets? We have so much planned and can't wait to share this with you.

lootmenu-bedrock.jpg

• Potion effects now display​
  • We have reduced high latency for some players​
  • We've added NPC's for our Games (including player count updates)​
  • Added two new secret stands for Marketplace area HYPE HYPE​
  • Re-arranged the portals to be raised platforms to make them stand out more​
  • Updated bundle NPC for 'Back to school'​
  • Added countdown to upcoming content on NPC's​
  • We've added a new Discord channel called #bedrock. We want to make it easier for our new players to make new friends and talk about bedrock, with other members of the community who love it as much as they do! Join our discord now! https://discord.gg/cubecraft

Marketplace
For those of you who don't have any idea what Marketplace is. The marketplace is the official Minecraft store for Windows 10, Pocket Edition, Switch and Xbox. Numerous creators and partners can sell their own unique content, whether this be an exciting adventure map, a crazy survival spawn, skin pack or a resource pack!

If you would like to check out our content, please click HERE!

Our marketplace team is very busy! We aim to provide the best content which will be both engaging and unique. Here are a few teasers:​

marketplace-skinpack.jpg

and tomorrow...
0'1-BQ (1).gif

Abodz

May 14, 2018
Good Job CCG Staff, Thanks for all those amazing updates, I hope to see more soon ;)

Reactions: FluffyRoses

elcotono

Sep 15, 2018
Please, i am can not use the ovens on the server. The anvils do not work to fuse the swords either. And you can not charm swords or bows. Please fix that!

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Incredible.
I keep waiting a good update.
Actualy +6 weeks :mad:
I keep bored of the server and waiting a good update.
Good update is.
NO BEDROCK
NO 1.8
NO PLUS
Just a map update, or a new game or sonething else.
Actualy +10 posts are on escalted :V

Java conunity is dying.
Can make a 1.9 java update :V pls
I dont hate bedrock.
But the principal server is on java, remember?
I hope in the server pls, dont forget java :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom