Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TinyTime22

Aug 3, 2020
So, I was playing Lucky Islands with my friends. The game began, and the players dropped, but I got stuck. I also use the birthday pack, so the cake disappeared but the barriers stayed.
At first I thought it was just lag but I asked my friends and it wasn't that so...
Yeah, that's all I wanted to report.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Yes it happens to me but very rarely it is usually when you have very high ping or your WiFi isn’t good I don’t think they can do anything about it

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I remember that this happened to me once too. I don't think you can do anything about it. In my case, never happened to me more than once.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
It happens to my friend some time. However if you place blocks where the glass would have been on the default cage and break them again, it seems to get rid of these invisible barriers. Then they can just hop out and over to continue the game. For my friend, it happens to them if they don't move before getting released so maybe try to hop around in your spawn cage before the game starts. I hope this maybe helps a little bit. : )

Edit: It happens to my friend on sky wars as well fyi.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom